And because some items they won't let you sell or throw away, anyway. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Various:
    1) Have a reminder of the past
    2) Clog your inventory
    3) Be prepared for the next appearance
    4) Make the stakes higher
    5) **** time
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Is there ant reason to keep old prizes or craft items from past tournaments or story lines?
    Is there a reason not to? theres a point in this game where you run out of things to do, I assume you are not there yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Is there a reason not to? theres a point in this game where you run out of things to do, I assume you are not there yet
    They were probably thinking what I was thinking, which is that you have limited storage space. But if you don't I don't see a reason to.

Are you guys saying that my 3 dragon eggs are useless. I thought I could still get an ember from an adventure to the desert. I did the original storyline and thought it was done so i stopped clicking on the roost. But I read somewhere that someone got an egg a year later. I started clicking on roost and now have 3 eggs to hatch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Are you guys saying that my 3 dragon eggs are useless. I thought I could still get an ember from an adventure to the desert. I did the original storyline and thought it was done so i stopped clicking on the roost. But I read somewhere that someone got an egg a year later. I started clicking on roost and now have 3 eggs to hatch.
    They are still good. Dragon eggs last forever. All you have to do is go on Desert Sand adventures and collect more embers. A lot easier said than done. I'm still waiting to collect my second ember. I have 7 dragon eggs waiting in line to be hatched.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Is there ant reason to keep old prizes or craft items from past tournaments or story lines?
    I think it would be nice to sort out event items in their own category. At least two categories today are empty....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    They are still good. Dragon eggs last forever. All you have to do is go on Desert Sand adventures and collect more embers. A lot easier said than done. I'm still waiting to collect my second ember. I have 7 dragon eggs waiting in line to be hatched.
    Definitely easier said than done. I think my knight that found the first burning ember retired. My current knights don't appear to know what it links like because they can't find it!

Executive Chef
    I now have four embers without a single dragon egg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12