Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Rudolphin (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 1) - 2015 Dec 11

Farm Supplier
    This is the first time I have yet to not at least get one of the trio animals. Been trying steady since they came out switching up now and then to see if I can get one or the other or something new but can't get anything! Don't understand this!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can't get this one! Always getting stupid Turtisles! My luck is not working!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get it either.

after too many failures, I changed my combination to: Sidekicker + Gracial Griffin, and after 4 breeding, I got 45 hours timer (it means i got my second unicorn) which is very welcomed.

but this time I got none of Trio animals!

Fashion Designer
    OMG - think I may have finally gotten this one. Been trying since it came out (with a few attempts at limited animals in btw, which netted me a Yule mule ).
    Wonder if I can get the next one & a shot at the last one before time runs out on this trio
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    OMG - think I may have finally gotten this one. Been trying since it came out (with a few attempts at limited animals in btw, which netted me a Yule mule ).
    Wonder if I can get the next one & a shot at the last one before time runs out on this trio
    Not without speeding. With less than 24 hours to go, you would have to breed the Storking, move it to the nest 15 hours, Hatch it 15 hours, evolve it 17 hours before you can use it to breed the Teddy Bear.

Executive Chef
    No luck for me either - but I can't complain since I bred a Treent on both of my games and a confetti yeti on one (already had him on the other).
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213