Thread: Rudolphin (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 1) - 2015 Dec 11

Executive Chef

Rudolphin (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 1) - 2015 Dec 11

Gift Givers Trio Pt.1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudolphin_Baby.png 
Views:	1631 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	26809Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudolphin_Juvenile.png 
Views:	1611 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	26810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudolphin_Adult.png 
Views:	1640 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	26811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudolphin_Epic.png 
Views:	1622 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	26812

Rudolphin - Rare
    Water + Nature Combo
    15 Hours Breeding & Incubation
    16 Hours Evolution

(The Gift Givers Trio will last for 21 days, so it should end on Friday 1st January 2016 )
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-16-15 at 10:26 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    No special element this time, which is a relief because now there's no stress about missing out on a whole element. Unless the 3rd animal has a special element.

Executive Chef
    I'll be starting late...
    90 hours of gem hatching and breeding to get out of the way first..
    I do wonder if the third animal will be of a single element kind. If not, I may have no advantage of the two Unicorns

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering the same thing, and actually commented on the updates thread about it, following your comment, ogreve

Fashion Designer
    I'm kind of torn with the whole no-special-element thing... I think if the first one doesn't have a special element then the others won't either (but I could be wrong). On one hand we don't need to worry about adding yet another unique element to the battle chart since the chart was getting HUGE, but then on the other hand I kind of like the challenge of trying to breed the final single element.

I was sort of hoping this trio would re-use the Christmas element since that's the only one I'm missing.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I'm kind of torn with the whole no-special-element thing... I think if the first one doesn't have a special element then the others won't either (but I could be wrong). On one hand we don't need to worry about adding yet another unique element to the battle chart since the chart was getting HUGE, but then on the other hand I kind of like the challenge of trying to breed the final single element.

I was sort of hoping this trio would re-use the Christmas element since that's the only one I'm missing.
    I agree, I loved the trios having unique elements. And Christmas is also my only missing element (I don't count treasure because, well, it's treasure ).
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I agree, I loved the trios having unique elements. And Christmas is also my only missing element (I don't count treasure because, well, it's treasure ).
    Well it would certainly be a nice Christmas gift if that third animal is A single element one in the form of a new Treasure animal! :P

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think there will be a new element considering the new habitat is water/earth/fire and usually the habitats are designed to go along with whatever we're supposed to be breeding. My first attempt is 6 hours...historically I haven't had much luck with trios, but I'm really hoping my luck will change as I'd like them all!

Rhino Keeper
    Got this one after 8 attempts with emerald and frostfang. The egg design is certainly pretty. Breeding time 15 hrs. Be prepared for turtisle and aquatter fails. Best of luck to those trying for it.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	178 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	26813 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	26814

Views:	194 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	26815

Views:	214 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	26816

Executive Chef
    I believe that S8 is phasing out the use of special elements for the Trios because it complicates things for the Battle Arena. It would be fairly easy for them to reuse special elements for World Events sine those animals generally cannot be bred anyway. The downside for them though, is that they are not as desirable without the special element. We'll have to see how they handle the trios in the future.

It was nice of S8 to start off the Trio with Water/Nature for anyone still trying to breed a Turtisle for the Storybook Adventure.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast