Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: New Tournament! 12/11/15 - Garland Snake

I am so upset!! I wanted this animal for my forest & after getting to level 16 I have spent the last 3 days Tryimg to get game to load 😡!! I finally got it to open a few times & was able to make it to level 20 but only by deleting & reloading game r spending countless hours doing hard resets on my phone. If I'm lucky I get it to load but mostly it gets to news feed & then closes. I love this game & have played from day one but I have had it. I have done everything S8 suggest by reading the bug forum & have found that a lot of people are having the same trouble & nothing is being done!! I never had trouble with game until recently. Thank you S8 for the upgrade, now nothing works.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Done! Actually finished on the next try after my last post but I was just getting to work then and couldn't update until now. Overall record was 30-42.

Attachment 26960
    Excellent, many congrats!
    That's great to hear, and I see that in the end it was the Super Heron that did the job. That one was also well chosen as water-fire is also "doubly strong" against nature-fire (just like halloween-fire, i.e. the Eerie Owl is).

In my experience (but I could be wrong...) it makes a big difference if you choose epic animals (of the right combination and preferrably at least super rares) or a "normal adult". But, I agree with you that some animals don't look so nice at epic level.
    I have this issue with the Barn Owl, it's my key fighter for defeating the spring element, but I like it better in normal adult form than in epic form, so I don't want to evolve it. Well, in the case of the Barn Owl I actually like BOTH forms, but as we can have only one I'll leave mine a normal adult, at least for now...
    There's a back-up possibility there though: I could raise the Hibearnate to epic level and use that for the fights, but it's not of high priority. Now, let's hope I can win a Christmas animal from the Spin to Win feature. :P

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112