Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Northstar Dragon (Treasure Dragon) June 13 2018 Relisted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    This matter struck me several times too when I struggle to decide which dragon should I spend me money on.

Luckily for me this never happened when I bought gold dragon though (I bought North Star by the complete effort from my other 2 golds dragons )
    This one is my 3rd one and I got my 2nd one during the cyber monday sale. So I am hoping that I can get the next one with the golds that they will give me!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I know... I am keep telling myself that this is the last one to buy with actual money... This is my 3rd gold so maybe next one I can buy with their help.. Besides it's all my hubby's fault. He is telling me to buy it since we only live once!!!
    Oh gosh, that sounds like my husband. Every time I struggle to breed a dragon he always asks me how much it costs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Oh gosh, that sounds like my husband. Every time I struggle to breed a dragon he always asks me how much it costs!
    My hubby does that too!! No wonder men need wives to keep them in line!!

Farm Supplier
    I've gotten a ton of Sunrises trying for Past but had a space open up for this beauty!

Nightclub Owner
    Mine was barely off the nest and into the Evolution Temple currently working up to Level 7!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I needed just 200 gold to get this, which I was only going to buy if I got a gold sale. Got one this morning, so welcome gold dragon #4.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Thank you so much DeeDe99 :*

Executive Chef
    Yay! Celebration time on my island as Northstar is evolving to level 10! It's been spending all of its time on the island in the evolution temple so far and I'm completely out of apples now but of course I had to get it earning five golds a day asap!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yay! Celebration time on my island as Northstar is evolving to level 10! It's been spending all of its time on the island in the evolution temple so far and I'm completely out of apples now but of course I had to get it earning five golds a day asap!
    Congrats Sandy! Mine will also hit lv10 tomorrow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Congrats Sandy! Mine will also hit lv10 tomorrow
    Thanks and big congrats to you too! It's always great to get any dragon to level 10, let alone a treasure one. Now we can sit back, relax and watch our pile of gold get bigger. My new motto for this month is "keep calm and collect gold"!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast