Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Northstar Dragon (Treasure Dragon) June 13 2018 Relisted

Executive Chef

They *all* do? When was that introduced? I've been playing since the very beginning and I never heard mention of the original treasure dragons earning more than 1 gold/ day.
    When the White Gold came out the forums were abuzz with people all excited about it being a dragon that earned more as it levelled up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Oh! Very helpful ty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyayeruka View Post
    They *all* do? When was that introduced? I've been playing since the very beginning and I never heard mention of the original treasure dragons earning more than 1 gold/ day.
    When the White Gold came out the forums were abuzz with people all excited about it being a dragon that earned more as it levelled up.
    Yes gold bearing dragons do give more than 1 gold per day. I have 6 level 10 gold dragons and 4 at level 7, every 12 hours I receive 23 gold bars, giving me 46 bars per day. When you go to the market and look at the gold dragons in baby form it states 1 gold per day. If you read the pop up for the latest gold dragon it says up to 5 gold per day.
    Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyayeruka View Post
    I've been playing since before White Gold was introduced, that was my first Gold dragon. I've never heard of or read anything anything different than they all increased as they levelled up. It was certainly already that way when I started playing earlier this year. People talk about the old habitats holding 10 gold, so I assumed it had always been that way.

Banned
    will buy this also if i get a gold sale between now and sale ending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've been playing since before White Gold was introduced, that was my first Gold dragon. I've never heard of or read anything anything different than they all increased as they levelled up. It was certainly already that way when I started playing earlier this year. People talk about the old habitats holding 10 gold, so I assumed it had always been that way.
    Yup that's right you just have to remember to collect gold twice daily due to the 10 gold limit on the habitat to get max gold
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    i have never had a Treassure terrace holding 10 gold, that was an alteration made in the game in June 2013!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    will buy this also if i get a gold sale between now and sale ending
    I did and I did. No habitat yet, but who needs a habitat? Stars live in the sky, don't they.......

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit on the amount of Treasure Terraces that you can buy??? If yes how many can v hv, coz i already have 10 Gold giving dragons, out of which 4 are in stable as i am still accumulating the monies, i have 3 TT on my Island in which there are 6 Treasure dragons. If we cannot have more than 5 thts I won't be able to buy this Dragon!!!???

Somebody please clarify, appreciate it. Thank you
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast