My game says 1600 gold

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180613-081825.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	44980

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, STORM 8!!! I have been waiting a year for this dragon to come back anddddd it's also on saleeee!!! Heaps happy!!! I have nothing to complain about other than I wish we could buy more than just one. Hahaha.
    Merged your thread with the Original thread on this dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by is109 View Post
    1,200 gold regularly 1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    My game says 1600 gold

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180613-081825.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	44980
    Thank you both for your replies.

Rhino Keeper
    The post above states NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
    Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    This one is my 3rd one and I got my 2nd one during the cyber monday sale. So I am hoping that I can get the next one with the golds that they will give me!!
    The post I saw stated NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
    Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I’ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.
    As for buying the next one with Northstars gold, that will take another 240 days.
    I’m not sure I’ll still be playing in December 2019 lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    The post I saw stated NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
    Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I’ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.
    As for buying the next one with Northstars gold, that will take another 240 days.
    I’m not sure I’ll still be playing in December 2019 lol.
    The first post in this thread is from 2015 and at that time the dragon was on sale for 640. When they re-release dragons for sale/mining/breeding they just dig out the original thread and add our posts to it so you have to make sure you check the dates on posts to ensure you're getting accurate info.

Unfortunately it's been quite a long time since they've had GPDs on sale at what I consider a reasonable price. I've got 10 GPDs and I bought them all years ago when prices weren't ridiculous. Over the last year or two I've not seen a price below 1000 gold for a GPD except for Black Friday when I think one or two were listed for 800. If I were in the market for one, I'd save my gold and wait until the next Black Friday when the prices are likely to be lower. It seems that the trend of wanting more gold from customers isn't limited to events anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I?ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.
    From memory I don't think u need to level this GPD to level 15 to get max gold. Level 10 should be enough.

I went for it since this is the last GPD I don't have yet, and who knows when it will ever come back.

Btw, if u really don't think y'll be playing past Dec, why are u even considering spending gold on a GPD. Do some more spectacular finale with ur saved gold!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    From memory I don't think u need to level this GPD to level 15 to get max gold. Level 10 should be enough.

I went for it since this is the last GPD I don't have yet, and who knows when it will ever come back.

Btw, if u really don't think y'll be playing past Dec, why are u even considering spending gold on a GPD. Do some more spectacular finale with ur saved gold!
    You're correct about not needing to level up to epic to get 5 gold per day.

The breakdown:
    level 1-3 - 1 gpd
    level 4-6 - 2 gpd
    level 7-9 - 4 gpd
    level 10-15 - 5 gpd

Not exactly sure why there's no level that gives 3 gpd, seems weird to me but what do I know? Anyway, the only reason I would raise any of them to 15 is for the arena and even then I'd only feed one up to epic. I guess if you wanted all your dragons at level 15 that's another reason to go the whole way with it but who has the food for that?

Executive Chef
    i have a northstar, and so the offer was no longer available to me ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not exactly sure why there's no level that gives 3 gpd, seems weird to me but what do I know? Anyway, the only reason I would raise any of them to 15 is for the arena and even then I'd only feed one up to epic. I guess if you wanted all your dragons at level 15 that's another reason to go the whole way with it but who has the food for that?
    I would never send my GPDs into the arena no matter how strong they might be. I have a hard enough time timing my collections exactly so that I don't waste gold creating time. Every time you move a GPD or collect from their habitat it wipes away any unfinished gold bars in progress in the habitat they resided in. These fraction will add up over time. So if I fought with my GPD, I would potentially lose part of a gold bar when I take them out to fight, and again if they lose and I have to put them in the spa, and again when I return them to a habitat with another GPD already in progress making gold for me. Over time messing with collection timings might even make it so that they are ready for collection in the middle of the night and I might miss out on a full bar or two.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795