Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I just crafted and placed the gift box, but it did not register
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Executive Chef
    Hey all... Especially those that didn't get to request ribbons... I wouldn't panic too much after thinking about it...
    The Ivy/ old Thomas drops (chocolate coins) will be more limiting than the 9 ribbons a day from gifting. If you have regular trade partners, I definitely would communicate with each other and get on the same page about gifting ribbon, though.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

I've opened 2 gift boxes and 1 grand box. But, it only gave me credit for 2 boxes. I think we have bugs...

Executive Chef
    I never communicate with my neighbors and those with whom I gift... but for now, I feel the need...

I already have 34 ribbons... And since I sent out 311 requests, I guess I will recieve lots more... so I don't need gifts now... am gonna tell my neighbors that...

Rhino Keeper
    I placed and chopped my gift in my inventory and that didn't count either. I'm not sure what's going on. I forced close too. Nothing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I placed and chopped my gift in my inventory and that didn't count either. I'm not sure what's going on. I forced close too. Nothing
    Ugh, I'm not to that point yet so I was sure hoping y'all would have it worked out before I got there. Lol

Anyone that has actually experienced this might want to report it in the bugs section. I don't know if it'll trigger a fix faster or not but worth a try.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

I'm android and didnt get a chance to ask for ribbons either! Seems quite unfair after all the hundreds I spend on this game

Rhino Keeper
    Happened me too
    BUT
    when I finished the "Wrap" part in goal
    it completed the goal even though the "place/buygift box "from inventory hadnt been ticked off

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Happened me too
    BUT
    when I finished the "Wrap" part in goal
    it completed the goal even though the "place/buygift box "from inventory hadnt been ticked off
    Good for you!!!
    But no change here! Just force closed and reopened again, I'm still stuck...

Thank you S8 for what looks like will be a fun quest. My sneak peek musings came true with the Hanukkah gelt and I look forward to collecting that alongside the Christmas items.

Good luck everyone!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast