Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I have noted not only in CS, but FS 2, RS2, DS: the random drops (at least in my games) are beyond crappy ( for lack of a better word - well there is ONE). Unable to finish an event in RS2, a first. Did not finish this one either. Missed FS2, because could not upgrade sleigh, even though my planes were flying a great deal. What is up with that?

Host(ess)
    This event ended way too quickly. I only had one friend gifting me ribbons so that didn't help. Hard to figure out which friend is on reguarly enough to gift me things like that. Argh.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, looks like I am in the major minority here but... I actually enjoyed this event. (Ducking for cover, lol) I thought it was a nice combo of crafting and harvesting that we were recently polled about, lol.
    Granted, if I hadn't gotten all of the 6 mystery gifts and if I didn't have such rocking giftin' neighbors, I probably would have felt differently. But I went into this event with a stress-free 'I get what I get' attitude & just looked at it all as a bonus from the start & decided at the onset that if I didn't get all of the mystery gifts, then it'd be like asking for a specific shirt from a family member, only to get the ugliest sweater in existence, lol. Sometimes ya just can't have it all, lol.

So, in the end, here's what I got:
    - 40 Poinsettias (yes, I'll be using those like hedges at some point, lol)
    - 7 Dwarves ...er, Elf Gnomes, lol
    - 6 Skating Ponds (which are really Ice Hockey Rinks...I mean, who can just skate around the pond with a goal & hockey stick in the way??? lol)
    - 6 Lorelei Ice Sculptures (yay, since Lorelei is one of my nicknames IRL)
    - 4 Gingerbread Houses
    - 3 Frozen Fountains of Neptune (I was hoping for a 4th to round it off but it didn't happen...oh well.)
    - 2 ea., souvenir red, purple & grand gift boxes
    - didn't keep track of walls, gates, towers, etc...but got 0 snowmen & 0 Piles of Gifts (the ones I have were from last year...Again, oh well).

Like some of you, I wasn't really sure when the event was going to end since it went longer than the first page said it was scheduled to end & I opened a gift box, obviously too late... Cuz also like some of you, I got NOTHING. And *that* made my eyebrows furrow as I LOL'd ...but then I held my mouth just right, turned around 3x, did some secret mojo...& got my gift box back! Nyah Nyah Nyah! LOL

This event reminded me a little bit of the Rainbow Pot event from 2014 & that was one of my faves so I just had fun with it.
    Thanks S8 & Merry Christmas, all! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The event has now concluded. I'm really sorry for those that didn't get a complete set of decorations. I'll send through feedback to S8 about how disappointed and frustrated this has made lots of players, especially when I have read you have all tried so very hard. I'm sure it's not by design that you haven't got a complete set. I'll raise the random factor again as well.

Feel free to leave feedback, but please don't break the forum rules and swear, even in acronyms. Thanks.....
    So you passed on our sense of disappointment and feelings of being *****ed? I don't suppose they had a response? It sure would have been nice to hear back from them. It's still irritating that those gold coins were only attainable by the lucky few.

I've stuck with this game for over 2 years and have laid out enough cash to be embarrassed by the waste. Thinking with the new year coming up, I may need to leave my Kingdom behind...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You receive 5 gold tokens towards the Troll chuck wagon
    So... just catching up on my reading... I am going to be REALLY annoyed if people actually received 5 gold Troll tokens! I worked hard on this event. Ended up with about 19 elves, 8 poinsettias, numerous ice rinks, multiple gingerbread cottages and ice sculptures... tons of other decorations, but no Frozen Fountain to complete the set. Thought I missed out on 5 gold, which was bad enough... PLEASE don't let it have been gold Troll Tokens! Not from random chance!

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485