Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    I would love 2 new neighbours to exchange ribbons with as all mine are already committed. Stormid is parkejm. Anyone interested? x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I would love 2 new neighbours to exchange ribbons with as all mine are already committed. Stormid is parkejm. Anyone interested? x
    Look back a page for someone else interested and also see thread for adding neighbors.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Banned
    I'm still slogging through this challenge though I have 2 items left and I doubt I'll get them. I need the frozen statue and the frozen fountain. I don't really care about them but the troll tokens will be nice so I'll slog until the bitter end.

Fashion Designer
    8 elves, 5 festive walls, 1 Frozen fountain, 5 poinsettias, 3 winter towers, 1 snowman, 4 wreath lampposts, 1 pond, 1 ivy lamppost.

That's all the festive decoration I got this month. No sculpture or gingerbread house

Banned
    I got several gingerbread houses - I like those and the poinsetta's best. I'd like to dump the elf statues - I only need one. I have two skating ponds and they're real pond size so I can't justify putting them out because they don't give the drops for the space - they would have been perfect if instead of being a statue they gave the same drops as a regular pond. Then you could have swapped them out for winter. Same with the gingerbread houses - they should have made them give the same drops as cottages so you could switch them out.

I won't give up until I either get my two remaining items or my timer runs out.

Farm Supplier
    I did see that thanks but just assumed that as it was several hours ago, they would have been snapped up already.

I'm just waiting for the Lorelei statue but have totally run out of ribbons. I've put all my pointsettias and elf gnomes away and have had to store several gingerbread houses, skating ponds, winter towers, lampposts, walls, festive gates and snowmen.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't assume that.

Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I did see that thanks but just assumed that as it was several hours ago, they would have been snapped up already.

I'm just waiting for the Lorelei statue but have totally run out of ribbons. I've put all my pointsettias and elf gnomes away and have had to store several gingerbread houses, skating ponds, winter towers, lampposts, walls, festive gates and snowmen.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

On the sixth day of Christmas Storm8 sent to me: six poinsettias, five wreath lamp posts, four elf nomes, three gingerbread houses, two frozen fountains, and a frozen ice skating pond.
    Still waiting for Lorelei!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murkin4242 View Post
    On the sixth day of Christmas Storm8 sent to me: six poinsettias, five wreath lamp posts, four elf nomes, three gingerbread houses, two frozen fountains, and a frozen ice skating pond.
    Still waiting for Lorelei!
    Oh, well - at least you got the fountains. All I'm getting now is poinsettias. I have enough for a poinsettia forest. Again, it would have been better to have us save up for one or two and have them give off red petals.

what the h...e...double hockey sticks!!!! (singing to the tune of 12 days of Christmas) ... 9 elf gnomes, 9 poinsettias, 6 winter towers, 5 wreath lampposts, 4 little snowmen, 2 gingerbread houses aaaaaaaannnnnd not a single frozen decorative item for me!!!!

seriously?!

* Update: make that 3 gingerbread houses! ugh!!!!

and I'm still waiting to hear why I didn't get my 3 snowman orbs for installing candy christmas on my main account. I got 14 (what the heck is with 14???) gems and 3 stars so I installed the game on a 2nd device and same thing. so I installed it on a 3rd device and finally got my 30 gems & the 3 snowman orbs. none of which had ever had the christmas version of candy installed. although I have installed other versions of candy in the past on my main device but I always got the full 30 gems. infact, the only device I have ever installed games for gems on is my main account so there is most definitely no reason for the 2nd device to only have received 14 gems instead the full 30! and why 14 gems? what's up storm8???
    Last edited by therealfork; 12-19-15 at 04:24 PM.