Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I finally got the princess Lorelei Sculpture today after 30+ tries. My guess is they just made the Sculpture available. Has anyone else had this experience with prior events that everyone seems to be getting 5/6 of the items and the last one seems elusive to everyone?
    The Lorelei sculpture was the first one I got ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    The Lorelei sculpture was the first one I got ...
    I'm just getting gnomes now.

I've crafted almost 40 decorations and still no Lorelei sculpture... Unreal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I thought there would be another main Christmas event ..guess not atleast give us the option to buy some Christmas trees .Also 2 events overlapping makes me confused about collection timers ..old Thomas is 2 hrs and the fireworks thing is 3 hrs ..
    Yeah, I hate to say it but this feels more like the grinch who stole Christmas. still trying to get excited about Christmas and it's gone already. At least offer the gem Christmas trees, if not the coin bought, during the season!!!
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Yeah, I hate to say it but this feels more like the grinch who stole Christmas. still trying to get excited about Christmas and it's gone already. At least offer the gem Christmas trees, if not the coin bought, during the season!!!
    First they put orphanages and food kitchens in our game for Thanksgiving, then they barely mention Christmas with a "blink and you'll miss it" game where all you get are statues. Anyone else seeing a pattern? Though the mystery table was pretty good. I'm still holding judgement on the gem until I see what they do with it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    You can get more ribbons through your daily neighbor gifts. Ask your neighbors to send you. Each gift is 3 ribbons. :-)
    Thanks but how do I ask? I have no clue! I know that sounds dumb but I have tried everything to figure it out. Coming on here and embarrassing myself by telling everyone that I am clueless was my last resort lmao

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Thanks but how do I ask? I have no clue! I know that sounds dumb but I have tried everything to figure it out. Coming on here and embarrassing myself by telling everyone that I am clueless was my last resort lmao
    Do you exchange daily gifts with anyone? The best you can do is write on their walls and see who is available to exchange gifts. There is no other way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetvoo View Post
    I've crafted almost 40 decorations and still no Lorelei sculpture... Unreal.
    Nor me, after 30+ decorations I'm still waiting for the sculpture, I've got a forest of poinsettias, and all I've see today are extra gnomes.

I'd quite like to dump the cottages now and have some space for a couple more libraries. My kingdom is so crowded I can't see anything, doesn't look in the least bit festive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Nor me, after 30+ decorations I'm still waiting for the sculpture, I've got a forest of poinsettias, and all I've see today are extra gnomes.

I'd quite like to dump the cottages now and have some space for a couple more libraries. My kingdom is so crowded I can't see anything, doesn't look in the least bit festive.
    Me, too. Do we need the cottages for the fountain challenge? And what were we supposed to get if we completed the Christmas challenge? I'm guessing not much and I don't care about the statues anymore. Like others I was hoping it would lead to something else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Me, too. Do we need the cottages for the fountain challenge? And what were we supposed to get if we completed the Christmas challenge? I'm guessing not much and I don't care about the statues anymore. Like others I was hoping it would lead to something else.
    5 golden coins for the trading camp.