Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    All I have left is the Lorelei statue...instead I get only elves and poinsettias....come on!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    All I have left is the Lorelei statue...instead I get only elves and poinsettias....come on!!!
    I have lorelei and frozen statue. I'm not holding my breath. They should have started the new challenge after this one was over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I have lorelei and frozen statue. I'm not holding my breath. They should have started the new challenge after this one was over.
    They shouldn't have started the new event unti after Christmas was over, in my opinion.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Banned
    I think there is plenty of time to finish. I only see the major complaining coming from what is gotten from the effott

Executive Chef
    Well I almost have enough elves to perform the Halleujah chorus from Handel's Messiah, so I'm ok.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    They shouldn't have started the new event unti after Christmas was over, in my opinion.
    I thought there would be another main Christmas event ..guess not atleast give us the option to buy some Christmas trees .Also 2 events overlapping makes me confused about collection timers ..old Thomas is 2 hrs and the fireworks thing is 3 hrs ..

I finally got the princess Lorelei Sculpture today after 30+ tries. My guess is they just made the Sculpture available. Has anyone else had this experience with prior events that everyone seems to be getting 5/6 of the items and the last one seems elusive to everyone?

Also why can't we sell these decorations. I'm at the point where money is plentiful but I have no interest in a gnome army/choir etc. Some of the others are so big I'll never bother to display them (2*2 is my limit for a decorative item).

Good luck to everyone - my guess is that people will start to complete the challenge soon. At least the reward of 5 Gold tokens was worth the effort.

Gingerbread house 5
    Elf Gnomes 12
    Potted Poinsettia 9
    Frozen Fountain 4
    Skating Pond 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I finally got the princess Lorelei Sculpture today after 30+ tries. My guess is they just made the Sculpture available. Has anyone else had this experience with prior events that everyone seems to be getting 5/6 of the items and the last one seems elusive to everyone?

Also why can't we sell these decorations. I'm at the point where money is plentiful but I have no interest in a gnome army/choir etc. Some of the others are so big I'll never bother to display them (2*2 is my limit for a decorative item).

Good luck to everyone - my guess is that people will start to complete the challenge soon. At least the reward of 5 Gold tokens was worth the effort.

Gingerbread house 5
    Elf Gnomes 12
    Potted Poinsettia 9
    Frozen Fountain 4
    Skating Pond 2
    You can sell a crafted deco ...when it is fresh out of the workshop ..but if you place or store it ,then you can't sell it ...I sold my 3rd skating rink that way for 100 coins ..

Farm Supplier
    Any one know how you get more ribbons? I can not find a spot to request more from neighbors, only where I can buy more for 5 gems. Aaaaaannd that's not gonna happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Any one know how you get more ribbons? I can not find a spot to request more from neighbors, only where I can buy more for 5 gems. Aaaaaannd that's not gonna happen.
    You can get more ribbons through your daily neighbor gifts. Ask your neighbors to send you. Each gift is 3 ribbons. :-)