Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hot02pink View Post
    How do you request more ribbons from neighbors if he task isn't there anymore?
    By writing on their walls and ask them to send a daily gift... There have several people on here looking for others to trade gifts with for the same reason.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Rhino Keeper
    Is it only the gift box that (occasionally) drops mithril or do the special and grand boxes drop it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Is it only the gift box that (occasionally) drops mithril or do the special and grand boxes drop it too?
    Check post 2 of this thread to see drops from all 3 gift boxes
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Today is updates day, so we'll see...
    So it probably time to swap out the cottages for farmhouse...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    So it probably time to swap out the cottages for farmhouse...
    Lately, it seems cottages have replaced the role farmhouses were playing. that being said, I'll leave my cottages out until it calls for farmhouses since they only take 10 minutes to be ready.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Farm Supplier
    15 elves
    8 poinsettias
    2 fountains
    1 pond
    1 statue

Been waiting on gingerbread house for days, but just keep adding to elves and poinsettias. So frustrating. Thought this was a good event when we started, but now I just want it over. Bah Humbug!

Rhino Keeper
    11 elves
    2 Fontana
    4 gingerbread house
    8 poinsettia
    2 ponds

I'm waiting to statue

So honestly I did try to wade thru and figure out but I give up. I am only getting poinsettias and since my nbrs rarely gift I.can only craft one or two times daily. I've been trying to craft gingerbread house for example. But are my odd better to craft boxes and hope it drops those items? The December Notre about requesting from nbrs send wrong. Am I correct that basically just write on their walls and hope they gift that item? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't read all the pages and I have a question. Please be kind and if has been answered a hundred times, accept my apology for asking again.

Can I reasonably expect to finish this quest before the time runs out? I used to play more often but I have still been playing 4-8 times a day and I seem to be stuck. I have had all the decorations except the gingerbread house for what seems to be a month but is likely about a week. Is the gingerbread house the rare drop for everyone or are there several rare items and I have all but one?

Do we have a feel for how many of us are probably going to be able to collect all of the decorations?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I haven't read all the pages and I have a question. Please be kind and if has been answered a hundred times, accept my apology for asking again.

Can I reasonably expect to finish this quest before the time runs out? I used to play more often but I have still been playing 4-8 times a day and I seem to be stuck. I have had all the decorations except the gingerbread house for what seems to be a month but is likely about a week. Is the gingerbread house the rare drop for everyone or are there several rare items and I have all but one?

Do we have a feel for how many of us are probably going to be able to collect all of the decorations?

Thanks.
    There is no guarantee that you will finish this quest. It seems that the drops from the Mystery Packages have been very random. Some people have gotten all of the gifts required to finish and many people are still waiting to get 1 or 2 items. The gingerbread house is not a rare drop for everyone ... some people are finding other items such as the statue or the ice pond or the fountain to be a rare drop. Again, it is very random.