Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Maybe S8 could add a new trade in the little troll coin trade building to allow people to trade extra poinsettias and elves for the gingerbread house, fountain, or whatever deco they are missing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cast5le.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	26978 it appears I can insert the image only through my computer. Anywho I finally got my Elf Gnome

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    now have 10 gnomes, 6 poinsettias 1 gingerbread house 1 pile of gifts 2 snowmen. this is getting boring, level 50, all goals done apart from this one, unless TL come up with something interesting soon I can't see me sticking with this game much longer. shame, it used to be such fun
    Two more boxes opened, 2 more poinsettias.........sigh.......is there any point trying 😟

Fashion Designer
    Today is updates day, so we'll see...

Unhappy Frustration

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Two more boxes opened, 2 more poinsettias.........sigh.......is there any point trying 
    I usually just read the forum for tips. Glad there are those who have finished but right now I am just frustrated. My last 3 were poinsettias. I now have 9 gnomes, 2 gingerbread houses, 6 poinsettias, and 3 ponds. You would think I would get the last 2 eventually. I have all but given up.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm the queen of poinsettias - I've got 16 - also 7 gnomes, 2 ponds and a gingerbread house and a fountain. Where is the statue!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got two more gnomes for a grand total of 18. Just can't get the fountain to complete the requirement. This is just plain frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Just need the fountain. The lack of bells is my problem, I only have 7 cottages and don't plan to add more. I've been maxed on holiday ribbon and coins for days now. I dont even make an effort to collect from Thomas anymore.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Host(ess)
    17 elves, 4 poinsettias, 3 skating ponds and 3 statues.thats it. Maxed out on the bells but now 0 snowmen orbs and only 5 ribbons left. Gee, that makes sense doesn't it? Gift boxes have only been winter walls, lamp posts and a gate rarely any ribbon and hardly any snowmen orbs ever; The mermaid scale and wisp I was already maxed out on. I would've preferred getting gifted fish at this point if they're going to be stingy. Or at least give us some energy points, or I guess that would upset their economy too much.... And yes I get my 3 daily gifts a day yet ribbon is still highly lacking. Why is everything so lopsided lately?!? Seriously! Is everyone high there or are they still purposely trying to repeatedly piss us off with seemingly impossible goals? And yes I read some are already done but the majority are not & have the same issues. Once again! And they reward us another darn elf after completing a goal? As if we need another one of those!!! I'm not even actually trying to complete this one and yet they still have me frustrated with their lack of care and thought process.

New Resident
    How do you request more ribbons from neighbors if he task isn't there anymore?