Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    I don't know why I'm bothering when my last 20+ have been repeats...so discouraging.
    Seconded.

12 elves, 8 poinsettias, 3 skating ponds, 1 frozen fountain.
    It would be nice if we could chop the elves for maybe 10 snowman orbs to make them more useful than just decorations.

There is NO WAY I'm gonna spend any gems to speed up Thomas' house for chocolate coins just so that I could get more elves and poinsettias. That's all I have been getting the past two days.

Executive Chef
    So far I have

2 Skating Ponds
    11 Elves
    14 Poinsettias

I have also received a snowman and some Winter Walls from the mysterious Gift box.

Another day of duplicates. Too tired to even list out what I have lol. Still need two items to finish though! Starting to feel like it's never going to end. The hoarder in me doesn't even care about 2 of each after so many of the same items, I just will collect slowly when and if I ever manage to finish. I truly feel all who work hard deserve the prize on random quests, a certain amount of collections should trigger that you make it. Wishing everyone else the best of luck in these remaining days!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    I too am feeling unmotivated due to the duplicates, but during this time I have done other productive things-- replenishing lanterns, completing some personal goals and collecting trade tickets. So at this point it's like "whatever" but it has been fun. I'm just not sweating the outcome. I hope everyone can complete this goal though, especially the ones that had a hard time with having ribbons. That wa just wrong in my opinion. Everyone should at least start on the same playing level.

Holiday ribbon

How can I request more holiday ribbon from my neighbors ?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharidylyn View Post
    How can I request more holiday ribbon from my neighbors ?
    You will need to visit and ask on their wall. There are other players who want gifting buddies. Check out the Add Me forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me

Yay, finally got my gingerbread house and in the next collection got another one! Not complaining though, they are so cute. Now I'm just waiting on the fountain.

Farm Supplier
    now have 10 gnomes, 6 poinsettias 1 gingerbread house 1 pile of gifts 2 snowmen. this is getting boring, level 50, all goals done apart from this one, unless TL come up with something interesting soon I can't see me sticking with this game much longer. shame, it used to be such fun

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    now have 10 gnomes, 6 poinsettias 1 gingerbread house 1 pile of gifts 2 snowmen. this is getting boring, level 50, all goals done apart from this one, unless TL come up with something interesting soon I can't see me sticking with this game much longer. shame, it used to be such fun
    didn't even bother with this event since i not going to get gifting from other people to drop them when event ends, but i have to admit, not needing to log in to game almost constantly like other events, actually was refreshing. Disapointed i won't get this, the second one i failed, the other being the third of the three limited time dragons, came in after love shack. I know i would be frustrated in getting repeats just wanting to get this over and done with,. Makes you wonder if they even bother reading the poll recently done about what we wanted in future events, I'm sure reducing the "REPETIVE" boring stuff was commented alot.
    To thoes who did get some where in this event Congrats you all, enjoy all the duplicates

New Resident
    It's beginning to NOT look like Christmas.....6 Poinsettias & 2 elves out of 8 tries! To add to my frustration, I keep getting items in the boxes that I'm maxed out on, like mermaid scales and mithril! I don't even know what the mithril is used for yet! Who needs to be agravated by repeatedly getting the most uninteresting items in a game that should be fun!! I don't know if I want to keep being disappointed in these timed events. For Halloween, I had the knights almost finished their Dark Cave Adventure when they should have brought back the bat, but the time ended before they came back, so they returned WITHOUT the bat! Now it bugs me when I see other people's bats flying around! I wish TL would put a max, let's say 3, of repeats! That way, you would know when you were definitely going to get something else! PLEASE TL!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT?!