Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

The holiday workshop was fun and I will continue to acquire as many decorations as I can until the event ends. I just wish S8 would kick off the 12 days of Christmas event again. I had a total epic failure on that one and would love the chance to try it again

New Resident
    I have all 6 decorations now, is there any reason to continue gathering holiday ribbons or snowman orbs? Does anyone think they will be useful in another holiday quest or should I get back to stocking up on resources?

Quote Originally Posted by annie_mac View Post
    I have all 6 decorations now, is there any reason to continue gathering holiday ribbons or snowman orbs? Does anyone think they will be useful in another holiday quest or should I get back to stocking up on resources?
    I'm just collecting a few extra gifts just to have them. But if you're done it probably doesn't matter unless you want souvenirs.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Still only elves and pointsettia This is ridiculous !!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Executive Chef
    Thanks to the tip on here I finally got Lorelei but it took many, many, many attempts. Still want to collect a big gift box for my inventory but then I will call it quits. All the deco is going in inventory now as well.

I would also like to know about the tip. Still need the Princess Lorelei Sculpture and the Frozen Fountain.

I already have 10 Potted Poinsettias, 6 Elf Gnomes, 3 Gingerbread Houses and 1 boring looking Skating Pond. Really would like to get the two I am still missing...

Rhino Keeper
    Omg i finally got a gingerbread house now i need The fountain sculpture and pond !!!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Now at 10 elves, 10 poinsettias... and 1 skating pond(!!!). I suppose I should be happy

3 skating ponds
    2 fountains
    13 elves
    11 poinsettias
    2 gingerbread houses

Still no statue... Frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know why I'm bothering when my last 20+ have been repeats...so discouraging.