8 elves
    7 skating ponds
    2 gingerbread houses

this is getting tedious

11 gnomes
    2 poinsetias
    2 ponds
    and nothing else

Arrrghhh... I think I should start forming an army of gnomes to conquer neighboring territories :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    2 ponds
    8 gnomes
    3 houses
    3 fountains
    3 plants

plus a load of gates, lampposts, etc.

Funny thing is I collected the five different ones within 24 hours and since then it has only been duplicates. But from the different 'last ones' everyone has it seems the drop rate for each item is roughly the same?
    i wonder what the drop rate is for one's last one. 1:50 or what?
    I just need one more. The mermaid thing.

Rhino Keeper
    First Halloween orphans, now Christmas elves. What's next, Valentine's zombies?

Rhino Keeper
    And a legitimate question - does anyone think there will be another holiday quest after the 21st? Something for the New Year? This one ends on Monday - wondering if there is anything else after that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    And a legitimate question - does anyone think there will be another holiday quest after the 21st? Something for the New Year? This one ends on Monday - wondering if there is anything else after that.
    Yes there should be one. We still have the Princess Lorelei's Saphire to use for "a special quest to be released soon". Btw I don't know how but I have two Lorelei saphires in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Yes there should be one. We still have the Princess Lorelei's Saphire to use for "a special quest to be released soon". Btw I don't know how but I have two Lorelei saphires in my inventory.
    I THINK we all got 2 sapphires at the end of that quest. I know I and several others did.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Executive Chef
    I'm still expecting Christmas trees sometime this season. Lol there's a chance something could be released tomorrow. Last year they released the Christmas trees on the 22nd, although I think they should release them earlier so we can enjoy them longer.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

I have been gifting ribbons and once in a great while I would receive. Lately when I receive a ribbon it doesn't go into my inventory so progress has stopped. Anyone else with this problem?

Fashion Designer
    First Halloween orphans, now Christmas elves. What's next, Valentine's zombies?
    Maybe Valentine cupids or cherubs��