Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Ten elves, 8 pointsettias, 2 gingerbread houses and one ice sculpture. I nearly have enough of these creepy little gnomes to make an army and start taking over my neighbors kingdoms!

I know we still have lots of time, but I would like the other two gifts now!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    Got Lorelei today. She's not as pretty as i expected

Nightclub Owner
    To my big surprise, I just got the last missing piece! The set is complete, now hoarding
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    2 ponds
    8 gnomes
    3 houses
    3 fountains
    3 plants

plus a load of gates, lampposts, etc.

Funny thing is I collected the five different ones within 24 hours and since then it has only been duplicates. But from the different 'last ones' everyone has it seems the drop rate for each item is roughly the same?

New Resident

Yes please! Username is emkakel

Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    I hope it's ok to post here. I am all out of ribbon and do not have consistent gift givers. Is anyone looking for a neighbor to exchange gifts with?
    I'm in the same boat as you butterball, please add me and I'll send you ribbons daily for the same in return. Thanks! emkakel

Rhino Keeper
    Finished! Thanks for the 5 tokens. I'm now at 33 of the 99 tokens needed for the cooking camp.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    storm 8, could we please have an option to chop elves for something else?
    What should come out of them?
    Last edited by totalwasteoftime; 12-16-15 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Farm Supplier
    9 Elf Gnomes..13 Poinsettias...one each of the rest except for gingerbread house...this random drops is driving me to drink only the winery is only dropping coins grr

New Resident
    Me the same, got my first 3 ribbons and no button to ask for more. Went to my neighbours to beg on their wall to sent me ribbons, but did not recieve any. I Play that game for a while, but some of the quests sucks, like this one. Got 6 days left and not even a Chance to craft my Gift boxes or mystery Decoration. Once and a while I think about ending, when the Frustration about a quest is growing bigger, like this one. Beeing forced to by Holiday Ribbons with gems?!?
    Lost a former quests, because had to collect 50 things from neighbours and did not receive them in time to get the rewards what made me disappointet, spending so much time for nothing in the end. Got no Problem to buy some gems sometimes to give Money to the game developer, but beeing forced is making me angry and not willing to spend more Money.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are plenty of posts here saying people will be gifting partners. Why don't you have a flick through the thread and find those who are also in need.

Or, feel free to start a thread in the Add Me forum for gifting partners. Link: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me. Good luck!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1222263
    Found this Diadera, why don't you contact this player.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-16-15 at 02:12 AM.