Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I was about to ask if anyone finished the goals. So did another goal pop up or was that that?
    No more goals, but I am continuing to make Mystery Gift Boxes. When I have several of those, I will open a few and make Mystery Decorations.

I'm at a loss. 10 elves, 7 poinsettias, and NOTHING ELSE.

I really want the gingerbread house and fountain. Got everything else, plus multiple of others

Fashion Designer
    Waiting patiently for the pond and fountain. Still plenty of days left, but my availability to play will decrease with the holidays. Happy holidays to all!

Executive Chef
    Duty calls. My work is going to greatly limit collecting for coins. I wish more places would drop coins, as I will not be able to collect from Old Thomas often. I will be lucky to craft in workshop once a day. Oh well. It is what it is, s8 should factor in real life schedules.

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing but elves and poinsettias here !! So upsetting. And extremely boring
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

New Resident
    Stupid elves, I like the chopping idea

Fashion Designer
    11 elves, 8 pointsettias, 1 frozen pond and 1 gingerbread house. Oh, and I now have 4 of the snowmen I couldn't get last year. Football anyone? The snowmen can ref

Rhino Keeper
    I now have everything except the poinsettia and from reading this thread, I feel very lucky. There's still plenty of time left folks. Be encouraged! lol

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I really want the gingerbread house and fountain. Got everything else, plus multiple of others
    I wish I could gift a cottage to you. I have two in storage!