Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I have mostly gotten elves and poinsettia plants.... No gingerbread houses,ponds or statues. So much work for so many duplicate gifts. Very frustrating...puts the grinch like feeling in this holiday quest.
    All I get is elves, poinsettias and gingerbread houses. I am fine with the houses but I agree it's a lot of work for what is just a decoration. They should at least have the houses produce coins or the ponds produce fish - something like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Please, please, please don't tell CS, but I collected all six decos by day three. Shhhhh! Don't rat me out and tell them!
    I was about to ask if anyone finished the goals. So did another goal pop up or was that that?

Executive Chef
    So far that's it, collect all the mystery gifts you get 5 troll token and open 10 boxes nothing else is there,, not unless there more update day

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    storm 8, could we please have an option to chop elves for something else?
    Yes please!! Or even just let us chop the annoying little creatures.....We could think of creative ways to make them disappear.

Thirteen elves and counting and still no sign of the Lorelei ice sculpture. I'm convinced those stinkin' elves are using ice picks to chop up that statue and then one jumps out EVERY time I collect. Fun and good humor are gone. Sick of waiting so long for the chocolate coins to craft the gift boxes to collect the orbs only to craft another stinkin' elf.

Those gremlin elves owe me 5 gold troll tokens.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I hope it's ok to post here. I am all out of ribbon and do not have consistent gift givers. Is anyone looking for a neighbor to exchange gifts with?

the good thing about getting all these darn poinsettias , is they look really good .

i am going to use them even after the holidays.....kinda like the neighbors that never take down their xmas lights.........ever.....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    I hope it's ok to post here. I am all out of ribbon and do not have consistent gift givers. Is anyone looking for a neighbor to exchange gifts with?
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbuscloud42 View Post
    I don't have the option to request gift wrap from neighbors, after completing the first goal. Is this a glitch, or is there a trick to it?
    I've sent you both invites

Executive Chef
    I collected my gingerbread house on the main account, so both are finished with this event. Now to collect one of each mystery box for souvenirs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    So, I had my final deco for today crafted and was about to collect it like all the others before thinking to myself "please be a gingerbread house". Then I realized the error of my ways, stopped myself and regrouped my thoughts. As I clicked on the workshop I thought instead "come on poinsettia" - and lo and behold, I got the gingerbread house!!!

That completed the collection for me. I would like more deco and mithril from the gift boxes, so I'll be making more of those at least.

Now I have:
    9 poinsettias
    5 elves
    1 skating pond
    1 frozen fountain
    1 Princess Lorelei sculpture
    1 Gingerbread house

From the gift boxes I have:
    1 ivy lamp post
    1 wreath lamp post
    1 snowman
    1 pile of gifts
    Thought I would try this since it worked so well for you. My twist was thinking "Please be an elf," hoping to ward off elves; but alas, I have just collected my 14th elf. Maybe it only works if you wish for a poinsettia. I now have 14 elves, 6 poinsettias, 1 pond, 1 fountain, 1 sculpture. All I want for Christmas is a gingerbread house. Please S8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Thought I would try this since it worked so well for you. My twist was thinking "Please be an elf," hoping to ward off elves; but alas, I have just collected my 14th elf. Maybe it only works if you wish for a poinsettia. I now have 14 elves, 6 poinsettias, 1 pond, 1 fountain, 1 sculpture. All I want for Christmas is a gingerbread house. Please S8
    No it doesn't work because I wished for a poinsettia and I actually got one. Lol. I wanted the fountain :-( I now have 15 elves, 4 poinsettias, 5 skating ponds, 3 gingerbread houses and 2 sculptures. I want that fountain so bad..
    Last edited by azriX2012; 12-15-15 at 06:04 PM.