Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I'm just waiting for the Gingerbread House. Anyone want to trade 7 elves, 3 snowmen, 2 skating rinks, and a partridge in a pear tree for a gingerbread house???? If so, meet me behind Old Thomas' place at midnight. I'll be the one wearing 9 poinsettia flowers.

Fashion Designer
    So far I made 21 decorations. I received:
    - 2 fountains
    - 2 gingerbread houses
    - 3 skating ponds
    - 6 poinsettia's
    - 8 elves

As side-gifts I received:
    - 3 lampposts
    - 4 pile of gifts
    - innumerous (lost count...) winterwalls/gates/towers (lost track, cause I already had them and didn't want more)
    - innumerous mithrill/ mermaid scales (don't know how many, I was maxed on them before we started)

Conclusion 1: waiting for days and and days and days for Lorelei.... Meanwhile receiving stuff I already have.
    Conclusion 2: I don't need or want any side-gifts except orbs and.... a real real snowman!! I missed out on that before and it's the only thing I really really really want......
    Conclusion 3: my lack of snowmen and the abundance of elves and plants is getting annoying now. Before I felt excitement when I could open a gift or deco, but now I'm saying on forehand: "what will, it be? Another winter wall or mithrill, or another elve or plant....?" As ever the rate is ****ing me... It brings me down....
    Last edited by EBJW; 12-15-15 at 11:34 AM.
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I have an account which I only use for gifting purposes. I am happy to gift the first 2 people to request me and DO NOT gift me back because it would be wasted. belbar2. I think the island name is Enchantia but I am not near my husbands IPad so I can't check.

Edit: user name is Belbar2 but if that doesn't work use a small b at the front.

Please also note I am likely to gift after the event cos I rarely open this account and that I am going away on Saturday so may not be able to gift after then.

Edit 2. I have now added 2 people.
    Last edited by belbar22; 12-15-15 at 04:37 PM.

I wish to see some more ice apart from snowmen. Only 8 pointsettia, 8 elves and 3 gingerbread houses. As gifts i found 6 snowmen and 7 lampposts....All i want is frozen lakes and fountains and ice sculptures. I want winter!

Rhino Keeper
    I have mostly gotten elves and poinsettia plants.... No gingerbread houses,ponds or statues. So much work for so many duplicate gifts. Very frustrating...puts the grinch like feeling in this holiday quest.

Farm Supplier
    7 poncy poinsettia's in a row, love the randomness of this game!

Executive Chef
    Ive won every gift now, but am still going because id like to get another gingerbread house. Its so cute!

New Resident
    I have 7 Ginger Bread ...to bad we can't gift

Host(ess)
    Lucky you!!!

Super Jealous, I am with everyone else. Waiting on Ice pieces.
    ** Jessica **

Executive Chef
    So, I had my final deco for today crafted and was about to collect it like all the others before thinking to myself "please be a gingerbread house". Then I realized the error of my ways, stopped myself and regrouped my thoughts. As I clicked on the workshop I thought instead "come on poinsettia" - and lo and behold, I got the gingerbread house!!!

That completed the collection for me. I would like more deco and mithril from the gift boxes, so I'll be making more of those at least.

Now I have:
    9 poinsettias
    5 elves
    1 skating pond
    1 frozen fountain
    1 Princess Lorelei sculpture
    1 Gingerbread house

From the gift boxes I have:
    1 ivy lamp post
    1 wreath lamp post
    1 snowman
    1 pile of gifts