Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    9 elves, 8 poinsettias, 2 sculptures, 2 gingerbread houses, 1 pond, 0 fountains.

Well, at least I'm getting close -- 11 Elf Gnomes, 4 Gingerbread Houses, 2 Potted Poinsettias, 2 Skating Ponds, 2 Princess Lorelei Sculptures, 0 Frozen Fountains.

Farm Supplier
    12 elves, 5 poinsettias, 1 pond, 1 fountain, 0 gingerbread houses, 0 sculptures

Executive Chef
    Still missing 3 decorations on 1 account and 2 in the other. No new decorations in either account for 3 days. I only really want the gold coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda0816 View Post
    I have, still taking forever to get to 10!
    im assuming you are talking about the coins. They do slow things down a lot, but you should be getting 4 coins every time you collect from Thomas house and Ivy.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes when I look at the ice sculpter it looks like an ice skunkupie or a squirrel sitting up eating acorns. Strange!

Farm Supplier
    6 poinsettias, 3 elf gnomes, 1 pond - is it even worth continuing this quest especially as ribbons are so hard to come by. Why can't we just ask all our friends for ribbons instead of waiting for them to be gifted?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendocatpaws View Post
    So might as well give this game up since no ribbons allowed, huh.
    Yea, not putting in effort to now find three gifting people, i don't consider it fair i don't always gift back, cause i some time have breaks in non-wifi/no phone service areas. To do this event i have to find gifting friends, who aren't already comitted to people already. Not bothering with this, just making the gifts with the ribbons i have and passing on the rest, which probably means i won't get the gold coins for the trolls. I liked the idea, but the "requirement" you can ONLY get materials from gifting is just as bad as random RARE drop in timed events.

Once again S8 go out of there way to make things as hard as possible, if they do this again, i'll be quitting the last S8 game i play, from the five i use to play.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-14-15 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Yet another elf :/
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

11 poinsettias, 7 elves, 2 lamppost, 1 skating pond, 1 gingerbread house....this is getting boring...all of this will be in storage