Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

I sent out 20 requests, and was saving stormie for later....since I've received 9 ribbons so far, I decided to send out a few more requests from neighbors who are currently requesting them. No such luck. The ability to ask is gone.

I just read that they added the ability to gift them. That's good, but hopefully we won't be limited to sending one per day as we were with the felt and leaves (or at least I was).

Assuming we get a different mystery gift each time, it will take a minimum of 6 ribbons to collect all gifts (I'm with Lorraine....with my luck I'll end up with all poinsettias). But who knows how many gifts we will need to make to get the snowman orbs.
    This isn't a complaint.....it looks like it will be fun! And won't chain me to the iPad!! But could someone from the staff or a moderator please find out if there will be additional ways to collect ribbon? Or will the ability to request it be back?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    You can overrun the ribbons cap. I am now at 25 within minutes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys! Here to clarify the Holiday Ribbons... They come from gift requests, unrelated to the task in the first quest. That task is just a way to quickly get you the first ribbon

Every request you accept through gifting will give you 3 Holiday Ribbons each.

Hope that helps, and you all have fun with the event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can overrun the ribbons cap. I am now at 25 within minutes.
    Yeah I was going to report back that it must have been a mistake because I have 19 now. Now I wish I had sent a request to everyone. Lol
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Executive Chef
    Gift requests as in we can only send out 3 a day as opposed to neighbor requests?

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey guys! Here to clarify the Holiday Ribbons... They come from gift requests, unrelated to the task in the first quest. That task is just a way to quickly get you the first ribbon

Every request you accept through gifting will give you 3 Holiday Ribbons each.

Hope that helps, and you all have fun with the event!
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Sourpatch, are you sure about ribbons? If you press question mark on ribbon for more info it says to ask more from neighbors. How can we do that if option is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Did that part of the goal get ticked off for you already? Oh, no, I hope not.
    I was able to send requests out after each new one came in from a nbr since I knew they were on. Mine didn't close until after I got 12.

Also, newpam575 above posted they are now giftable.

I was conservative too and sent out about 20. Now the ability to ask for more is gone. Shoukd have checked the forum before I did anything!

I asked my neighbours for holiday ribbons and a few of them have replied but the goal still says it is not done and I have no ribbons in inventory. I asked all my neighbours already so I cannot ask anyone else today. Please help?!

UPDATE: It took until someone gifted me a ribbon before it checked the goal. All good now.

Rhino Keeper
    Through here

Social > Neighbors > Gift

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GiftingHolidayRibbons.PNG 
Views:	143 
Size:	1,014.3 KB 
ID:	26745

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaRose0720 View Post
    I asked my neighbours for holiday ribbons and a few of them have replied but the goal still says it is not done and I have no ribbons in inventory. I asked all my neighbours already so I cannot ask anyone else today. Please help?!
    force close or visit a neighbor then come back, the number should be updated

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast