Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 1 Ivy's lamppost, 6 poinsettia's, 4 gnomes, 6 winter walls and finally just got the skating pond. Hope the other items don't take a long time to get though...

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    How do you get part 2 of the Candy Christmas goal? I downloaded and played Candy Christmas and only got 14 gems and no orbs...
    Same here. I'm grateful for the 14 gems, but could sure use those orbs. It's apparently a random thing to get the extra task to collect the orbs.

I now have 4 gnomes, 2 poinsettias, and 1 each of the frozen fountain, skating pond and gingerbread house. I need to chop 4 more gifts and craft the Lorelei statue (no more gnomes! Lol) to finish the goals. I'm hoping the crafting option stays, because I'd really like a few gift boxes as souvenirs. And we have to chop them for orbs, which means we can't avoid finishing that part of the goal. Sigh.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 12-11-15 at 10:59 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Any say it on if the final elf drops anything or if this is at pure decoration challenge. I'm not greedy as we just got the table for Thanksgiving, more curious if there is more to come from Christmas
    I don't understand. You got a table at Thanksgiving? Are you talking about the Bountiful Table? I got the Food Shed....

Executive Chef
    i just need Lorelei now, and have two spare gnomes. I wonder how long it will take to get that last one. Remember there is still a long time to go so hopefully we will all be able to collect them all.

By the way, I wish Ivy dropped more than 4 coins seeing as she is on a 12-hr timer compared to Thomas's 2-hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I don't understand. You got a table at Thanksgiving? Are you talking about the Bountiful Table? I got the Food Shed....
    Well there was the food shed and the mystery table so two useful items recently (i was thinking of mystery table but you reminded me of the shed which was a super easy quest)

My personal primary goal (I am sure the same as everyone here) is to get one of each. Then a personal fun goal is to get one more so I have 2 of each to in my collection. This is for anything that might stay or go out but I still want in my book (and yes this goal just brings out the collector in me haha) What will stay out is to be determined!

Anyone else have set personal fun goals for this event like how I did by getting two of each item?

Anyone want to exchange my second pond?!?! Lol I agree that went straight into storage, too many spaces needed
    Last edited by janddolphins; 12-12-15 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Extra
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm hoping the crafting option stays, because I'd really like a few gift boxes as souvenirs..
    I already have one each of the gift boxes sitting around that I have decided not to chop and keep as souvenir (but if I still can't collect all 6 decorations then I might have to chop them on the last day). So far I chopped 5 regular gift boxes.

2 wreath lamps, 5 elf gnomes, 4 poinsettias, 1 snowman, and an ice rink. I recommend using these as a chess set for a new unofficial goal.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	427.7 KB 
ID:	26826Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	26827Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	26828
    2x2
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Host(ess)
    1 poinsettia 5 gnomes and for other decorations 1 snowman 1 pile of gifts (from last year)and 3 winter wall (as 1 gift). I feel I'll never get the five troll tokens. Need more coins. Chocolate coins. IRL too...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I got a snowman from a regular box so the decorations might be random from any Box. Now I have 5 of 6 decorations needed. Will that be end so quickly? are there any task after the opening 10 boxes? If no, then I will just craft boxes and not craft the decoration
    You're lucky I've crafted 6 and got 3 elevs statues and 3 potted plants