Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Hey all... Especially those that didn't get to request ribbons... I wouldn't panic too much after thinking about it...
    The Ivy/ old Thomas drops (chocolate coins) will be more limiting than the 9 ribbons a day from gifting. If you have regular trade partners, I definitely would communicate with each other and get on the same page about gifting ribbon, though.
    I don't know if I can be as calmed as you. I woke up and saw 2 of my neighbor sent me 2 (6) Ribbons. I accepted them then the ask button never popped up, all I get is the green checked mark. I was unable to ask my neighbor for ribbons, not even one. I feel so frustration to have only 9 Ribbons from gifts a day. I want my ask button back.

A couple of my cottages just gave me 2 bells each.

Quote Originally Posted by LillieNomi View Post
    Good for you!!!
    But no change here! Just force closed and reopened again, I'm still stuck...
    Try putting the gift back in storage, then do a force close & come back to place it after that. Hoping that works for you unless that's how you just did it. *fingers crossed for you*

PS:
    I'm wondering if all those who lost the option to request ribbons from nbrs are on android????
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I understand but the reality is you need 1 ribbon for every 10 chocolate coins. If you collected from Ivy twice a day and from old Thomas for every 2 hours for even 20 hours, that's a max of 48 chocolate coins. That means you'll use 4 ribbons for making mystery gift boxes and occasionally 5. That leaves 5 or occasionally 4 a day for mystery decorations. But it is important to get those 9 ribbons a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Haflaxus View Post
    I don't know if I can be as calmed as you. I woke up and saw 2 of my neighbor sent me 2 (6) Ribbons. I accepted them then the ask button never popped up, all I get is the green checked mark. I was unable to ask my neighbor for ribbons, not even one. I feel so frustration to have only 9 Ribbons from gifts a day. I want my ask button back.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Executive Chef
    I got one orb ONLY from one gift box that means that I only can craft 1.5 decoration per day. Good luck, everyone

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    i was stuck on the 2nd goal too. I placed the gift from my inventory, chopped it, didn't clear goal. I force closed and then did the first craft and when i collected it finished the goal.

If you're stuck, do the first craft and place the gift box. Force close your game. Please post if you're still stuck.

Executive Chef
    I doubt they're all on android. This is one of those very rare cases where the early starters have an advantage over the later starters. People had already sent out gifts and those that accepted the gift before they could send out requests to neighbors, lost the ability to ask neighbors because that part of the goal was already completed by already having a ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Try putting the gift back in storage, then do a force close & come back to place it after that. Hoping that works for you unless that's how you just did it. *fingers crossed for you*

PS:
    I'm wondering if all those who lost the option to request ribbons from nbrs are on android????

I understand but the reality is you need 1 ribbon for every 10 chocolate coins. If you collected from Ivy twice a day and from old Thomas for every 2 hours for even 20 hours, that's a max of 48 chocolate coins. That means you'll use 4 ribbons for making mystery gift boxes and occasionally 5. That leaves 5 or occasionally 4 a day for mystery decorations. But it is important to get those 9 ribbons a day.
    Thank you for a very useful information. Hope that we all get through this event successfully.

New Resident
    I never got a chance to ask any of my neighbors for ribbons. When I opened the goal, it was already checked. It's not an android issue, because I play on my iPad. It's not really fair that some of us were unable to make any requests while others were able to make multiple requests, even hundreds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shash75 View Post
    I never got a chance to ask any of my neighbors for ribbons. When I opened the goal, it was already checked. It's not an android issue, because I play on my iPad. It's not really fair that some of us were unable to make any requests while others were able to make multiple requests, even hundreds.

It's not quite as bad as it seems if you check the math above, as long as you can get 3 people to gift you. Plus the grand gift that comes as a prize tried to give me some ribbons but I was maxed. I don't know how many ribbons it would've given but it did give 5 orbs.

Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast