Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Now only the sculpture left, I'll give this get button a chance

Edit: it was icy, but it wasn't a sculpture. 2nd pond in storage
    well you're getting closer. Hehe

I have tried this and only more pot plants and elves, have been playing this game from the start practically ,and this has to be the most frustrating quest ever, I love the s**** quests and the planning involved ,but this is just not any of that, never have I complained before,but this quest is just a game of chance, mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    are you saying you just had to craft 6 times and you got all the items by using the "get" button?
    No, I have a dozen plus elves and flowers, 2 mermaid statue, 3 skating ponds, maybe 4 gingerbread houses and tons of other stuff - towers and gates. I was ready to give up and move on and decided to try to "get" the fountain I needed to finish the quest. It worked. I was hoping it would work for others. Good luck to those that are still trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mellika View Post
    No, I have a dozen plus elves and flowers, 2 mermaid statue, 3 skating ponds, maybe 4 gingerbread houses and tons of other stuff - towers and gates. I was ready to give up and move on and decided to try to "get" the fountain I needed to finish the quest. It worked. I was hoping it would work for others. Good luck to those that are still trying.
    i am trying it now. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by dollyjanet View Post
    I have tried this and only more pot plants and elves, have been playing this game from the start practically ,and this has to be the most frustrating quest ever, I love the s**** quests and the planning involved ,but this is just not any of that, never have I complained before,but this quest is just a game of chance, mmmmmm
    I agree with this post. If I get one more elf or potted poinsettia, I am going to scream. I play Castle Story several times a day. This is my first time complaining. We are going to need an extension to get all the decorations.

Same here! I just can't get the last decoration (gingerbread house) no matter how many times I've tried... I don't like to play with chances when it's a timed event!

Farm Supplier
    Still have an army of elves,(15) , the 10 creeping poinsettias are taking over the jungle, one pond, one gingerbread house, NO statue or fountain, this whole goal is ridiculous, getting so fed up with the game now
    Last edited by chaben7; 12-20-15 at 10:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    13 poinsettias
    10 elves
    1 sculpture (now have 3 sculptures)
    1 pond
    1 fountain (now have 2)
    0 gingerbread house

I craft as fast as I can and have used gems to speed up collections to get the resources I need and I'm still waiting for a gingerbread house after getting 10 poinsettias and 7 elves in a row.

I play castle story many times throughout the day, everyday. I'm not a complainer and enjoy challenging games, but I can't stand random drops in timed events! Why is the big reward, the 5 gold coins, based on whether I receive a random drop I have no control over? There's no fun in that! If I do the same work others do, I should get the same rewards!
    Last edited by linmii; 12-20-15 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Updated

I have crafted 50 decorations and still no Lorelei Sculpture...something has to be wrong. I have multiples of everything else!

Oh and I have tried the "get" button over and over.