Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Hey, thanks to developers for the fix! Now I am having another problem. I collected at Ivy's and didn't get any chocolates, and each time at Thomas' has only given 1 each. Have I missed what multi drops means?
    If you are not maxed out on Chocolate Coins (the limit is 75), you should be getting 4 Chocolate Coins from every harvest of Old Thomas's House and Ivy's Hut. If this is not the case, please email support@storm8.com and let them know so we can look into the issue

Three skating ponds!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tazdeil View Post
    Three skating ponds!!!!
    Where are you getting those? I opened a gift box, got a pointsettia. Opened two grand gifts, got glue, which I was full on. I've only been able to make 3 gift boxes so far. Not enough chocolate coins. Wah! I want fun stuff, too!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Got a bit of luck, finally . Got the ice statue.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Hi, just wanted to mention that gift boxes can also drop gift boxes. Chopped a special gift box and got a grand gift box (on top of the orbs and a winter wall).

So I'm quite fine on orbs now, but waiting for the bells despites having 15 cottages out (ok the last 3 I only put out very recently).

As for the decorations I'm with two poinsettas so far.

Cheers,

atiragram

Farm Supplier
    4 poinsettias and 3 elf gnomes :-(

Well pretty much done the quest waiting on ice skate pond and tell me why the ice waterfall doesn't animate as it supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I got the gingerbread house for my first mystery decoration. Quite festive. Now it just needs to have a witch start living in it to lure in some of those orphans.
    Love it
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Look like this
    Ivy Lamppost
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Where are you getting those? I opened a gift box, got a pointsettia. Opened two grand gifts, got glue, which I was full on. I've only been able to make 3 gift boxes so far. Not enough chocolate coins. Wah! I want fun stuff, too!
    I'll gladly give you one of my ponds. They take up a massive 4 squares. Where do you get the grand gifts from?