Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Got 5 snowballs from each grand gift + 1 freebie (1 simple glue/1 ribbon/3 festive wall/ 1 festive tower/ 1 feative gate)
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 12-10-15 at 06:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Drop report:

When I chopped a my mystery gift box I got 1 snowman and a wreath lamppost.

When I chopped the special box I got as a reward in goal 2, I got 5 snowman and 1 festive tower.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    i was stuck on the 2nd goal too. I placed the gift from my inventory, chopped it, didn't clear goal. I force closed and then did the first craft and when i collected it finished the goal.

If you're stuck, do the first craft and place the gift box. Force close your game. Please post if you're still stuck.

It's now working. I'm still stuck...........
    2 boxes are gone and I'm waiting for my 3rd box.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    i was stuck on the 2nd goal too. I placed the gift from my inventory, chopped it, didn't clear goal. I force closed and then did the first craft and when i collected it finished the goal.

If you're stuck, do the first craft and place the gift box. Force close your game. Please post if you're still stuck.
    I crafted the second box but still can't "Place" it properly. I tried many times with both boxes, force closed, nothing works.

I chopped a gift and got 1 snowman and 1 mithral.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zernzid View Post
    It's now working. I'm still stuck...........
    2 boxes are gone and I'm waiting for my 3rd box.
    Try a reinstall of the app and see if that works if the "Place" goal is still in your book.

I'm stuck at placing too. I've made a gift and placed both multiple times, force closed a few times. Chopped both, still no luck. Making two more now...

New Resident
    I placed the first box and crafted a second; I then chopped both and got one Ivy Lamppost and some Earth Wisps. I now have no boxes in my inventory and need more ribbons to craft more boxes.
    I have forced closed the game as well as deleting/reinstalling; but the goal ?Chocolate Giftwarpping? is still there

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys! I think I found the issue with the task to place a Gift Box, and am working to get the fix tested and pushed out.

In the meantime, that task should still work if you place the Gift Box received from the Mystery Gift Box craft - however, you must place the Gift Box immediately after the task completes. Do not store the item first, as that may cause the task to not complete.

Rhino Keeper
    How many times a day can we receive gifts from neighbors? Would that mean thats the only times you can crafts gifts (if you haven't ask for any/get extra from choppong gifts)