Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Dec-09 Christmas

Christmas sale please
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Hahaha do they even believe in sales?
    good point

Storm8, a sale is NOT 6 items, its....lets say around 100+ items including deco, chairs tables, wallpaper etc.

Do they ever announce a sale? Or do they just leave us in the dark? Waiting for a halloween sale and then not only not getting one but also getting absolutely zero information from S8 was a big letdown. I really hope they're going to do a Christmas Sale this year.
    Actually - do S8 employees even read these threads? Do they even care? I'm genuinely interested, since we never hear about anything.
    It would be great if they'd just say 'No christmas sale' instead of not saying anything at all.
    I understand that RS1 and BS1 may not be their top priority anymore, but please don't just neglect us like that
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Quote Originally Posted by ravenclaw27 View Post
    My problem with the oven elements is that I send them to my neighbors every day but my neighbors never send them to me unless I ask for them, so I'll have 20 at a time at most
    Send me an invite if you want. I gift oven elements everyday in between goals.

I have to say that the new drink recipes are adorable! So happy with those

I like all the new things, but I wish that they bring back some of the old stuff. I've missed more than a year ( study ) and I would like to have some Christmas decoration from last year

I love the tree and I hate BS 2....not gonna play that game

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new tree. My old trees look too small.

Host(ess)
    In other news, has anyone else had that Farm Story 2 ad that can't be closed manually?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenclaw27 View Post
    In other news, has anyone else had that Farm Story 2 ad that can't be closed manually?
    You can actually close it. It doesn't show the button, but if you click it the same place where the get later button would be, you can close it. I was super upset at first when I saw that I couldn't close it, but then I accidentally clicked there and it closed lol

Executive Chef
    The emerald cake would looks great with these items, it has the colors to match.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast