Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Dec-09 Christmas

How do you guys know a Christmas tree is the goal prize? Can someone post a picture of it? I'd love to see it.

prizes are usually at the end of your decor tab, and they are locked untill u finish required goal.
    i'm working on main post now, will catch a pic later. anyhow it looks not so clear when it's locked )))

Host(ess)
    I love the new decorations, the stove and the recipes! It's my fist Christmas on BS so I'm happy I'm now able to decorate my bakery for christmas.

But I'm really disappointed about those metal baking trays. I really hate them and I avoid recipes that are served on them. I am just really really really curious what kind of person would think that looks like good idea. It's boring and just plain ugly

Executive Chef
    I love that Christmas tree which is the goal prize. very beautiful indeed. Very suitable for this Christmas season. can't wait to get it.

Thanks Vanacatu

I have to say I agree about the metal baking trays. They don't look very pretty on the counters.

Executive Chef
    I guess, if you happen to decorate like it's a real bakery, you'd never just serve your food out on a counter uncovered like they do--but you would keep it all on sheet pans while you're still working on it. So these counters are now being viewed as working space for in your kitchen, not the display counters we've been using them as.

They should still go back to the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin5399 View Post
    How do you guys know a Christmas tree is the goal prize? Can someone post a picture of it? I'd love to see it.
    done!
    check post #1.
    not very helpful until someone will unlock the tree and show us large pic, but at least smth.

Executive Chef
    It is GREAT that in this goal we can purchase food counters first before we start cooking our new recipes. now we can use the new food counters for our new recipes. Thank you S8

Executive Chef

Enough with the Oven Elements already

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast