Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Dec-09 Christmas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    hope only special... i don't believe i can ever finish 30. not any more, lol )))
    They might be trying a new approach again. I think 30 recipes in RS is still doable if one wants to finish within a short period since the parts needed are only 5 each so it's still relatively easy to build more appliances. I used to build 8-10 back then but when they switched parts/goal format, I dropped to 4-6. BS however, is the challenge for 30 recipes since we need 8 of each part now (compared to 5 of each before when it required 20-35 recipes) so building more appliances to accommodate the change in recipes will take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Thanks PepperWoo but only because I'm on vacation, next month all you (σˋ▽ˊ)σ lol
    No don't gooooo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    No don't gooooo!
    Aww thanks Pepper, you know I've been playing this game since the beginning when it was TeamLava. I quit for a year or so every so often, but just when I think I'm done they pull me back in XD Missed allot goals in between though o_O lol

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    They might be trying a new approach again. I think 30 recipes in RS is still doable if one wants to finish within a short period since the parts needed are only 5 each so it's still relatively easy to build more appliances. I used to build 8-10 back then but when they switched parts/goal format, I dropped to 4-6. BS however, is the challenge for 30 recipes since we need 8 of each part now (compared to 5 of each before when it required 20-35 recipes) so building more appliances to accommodate the change in recipes will take longer.
    nope, not really so... checked my records for both: bs&rs - from 2-3yrs ago, and it comes that they have made the goals easier in all means:

* ovens were +/- like this:
    - oven1: 2 parts x 5pcs = 10 pcs
    - oven2: 4 parts x 5pcs = 20 pcs
    (out of which there was always 1 new part for 1st oven, and another new part for 2nd one)

* recipes were +/- like this:
    - oven1: 1-3hrs / 2-6hrs / 3-8hrs
    - oven2: 4-6hrs / 6-10hrs / 8-14hrs

* requirements were +/- like this:
    - oven1: 6-12 serves / 8-16 serves / 10-20 serves
    - oven2: 20-25 serves / 25-30 serves / 30-35 serves

and, we had normally 34 days for all.

now, we see 4 weeks only, so i hope for two only variants:
    - or next recipes from 2nd oven will appear shorter than 1st one
    - or quantity of required serves will be shorter

(of course they can raise everything as 2-3yrs ago, but i hope they've made correct calculations for it...)

Executive Chef
    Wow Vana, you're so detailed. I can only vaguely remember how it used to be but you had actual figures.

I agree that the goals are easier now since personally even with only 4-6 goal appliances, I could finish them faster than before. But as far as building appliances for BS go, I do think it was easier back then. 5x of each part then compared to 8x today makes the difference. I mean, even if we needed a total 20 parts to build the second appliance, it comes down to needing only 5 of the new part (given that you stocked up a lot of old/basic parts) and that is easily 20 gifts + 20 requests = *bam* 40x that could be used to make 8 appliances in one day. Today, 40x of the new part only gives you 5 appliances in BS so yeah.. that's just what I find slightly challenging in a way. Of course once you factor in the length of the recipes and the required servings the whole equation changes so I'm not going to go deeper into that lol

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Aww thanks Pepper, you know I've been playing this game since the beginning when it was TeamLava. I quit for a year or so every so often, but just when I think I'm done they pull me back in XD Missed allot goals in between though o_O lol
    I'm the same actually! I go mia every now and then between the years 2011-2013 and missed a lot of goal stuff/holiday sales.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 12-10-15 at 12:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I could have sworn I saw that nutcracker unlocked and for sale, for gems. But it is locked now.

So it IS new and part of this goal, not a previous goal?

He is very handsome. I want him.

Executive Chef

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I could have sworn I saw that nutcracker unlocked and for sale, for gems. But it is locked now.

So it IS new and part of this goal, not a previous goal?

He is very handsome. I want him.
    i guess u mixed with bakery story ))) there is a cracker too, for gems.
    but this one is new and he is the part of these goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i guess u mixed with bakery story ))) there is a cracker too, for gems.
    but this one is new and he is the part of these goals.
    Ah, thanks!

Host(ess)
    Anyone else having goal issues? After buying the jack frost decor it says I still have to buy one. Another player I know has bought 3 now and it still says she needs to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by kj1214 View Post
    Anyone else having goal issues? After buying the jack frost decor it says I still have to buy one. Another player I know has bought 3 now and it still says she needs to buy one.
    Same thing has happened to me. Had to buy another wreath. I guess they're taking the 'Buy' an item literally now not Have. Used to you could buy ahead & it would count.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast