Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    on my fifth try i got sunrise ,, NO 24 hours its way too long
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Rhino Keeper
    With my first try yesterday with air and light, it was of course sunrise :-(:-( today for the second try I used chandelier and leopard.. I got 15 hours.. hope it is past.. I saw that gadget dragon is also yellow with 15 hours.. really anxious now.. will have to wait till tomorrow to know..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    With my first try yesterday with air and light, it was of course sunrise :-(:-( today for the second try I used chandelier and leopard.. I got 15 hours.. hope it is past.. I saw that gadget dragon is also yellow with 15 hours.. really anxious now.. will have to wait till tomorrow to know..
    It can't be gadget unless you use metal, though? So congratulations on your past dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    I got it on the first try with Mist and Fuzzy. I also got the Giftwrap and Hanukkah dragons on my first tries. I've never been on this kind of roll before. But you know what they say, "Unlucky at love, cards, health and life in general; lucky at Dragon Story breeding for a couple of days."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    It can't be gadget unless you use metal, though? So congratulations on your past dragon!
    Ya.. thanks.. on some site I checked 15 hours dragons and there gadget is mentioned as only yellow.. so got confused.. now I checked it is yellow and metal.. so I have definitely got past.. all the best to all those trying..

After 4 sunrise fails and a trickster, I finally got my 15hr timer
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tengoambre123 View Post
    After 4 sunrise fails and a trickster, I finally got my 15hr timer
    Congrats...

Rhino Keeper
    So - just to confirm: Past is the ONLY 15 hour dragon obtainable as a yellow/white dragon?

I'm using diamond and harvest on 3 accounts (borrowed one from my mom to do her battles) and I've got 15 hours on 2 of them. Still trying on my main account! :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    So - just to confirm: Past is the ONLY 15 hour dragon obtainable as a yellow/white dragon?

I'm using diamond and harvest on 3 accounts (borrowed one from my mom to do her battles) and I've got 15 hours on 2 of them. Still trying on my main account! :/
    Yes; as long as you are only using Yellow & White, then the only 15 hour outcome is Past congrats!

ETA: Just took Griffin & Harvest off the nest, got Leopard

Put them right back on and got another 24 hour Sunrise fail
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)
    on my 2nd sunrise, tomorrow shall be better, HOPEFULLY

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast