Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    On this type of event, you will need to breed the first two dragons to get the third dragon. All three are released on different dates.
    Good Luck!
    So we need to breed the first two dragons with each other to get the third dragon? Are the first two dragons breedable? And is there a limited time to breed the last dragon?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So we need to breed the first two dragons with each other to get the third dragon? Are the first two dragons breedable? And is there a limited time to breed the last dragon?
    If it works like trios do in FFS, then yes. The first two will be rare dragons and the third will be super rare. All will be limited. The goal for Past dragon gives us 21 days; I am guessing that is how long we will have to breed all three.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    YES, I got it on my nest Hanukkah Dragon, breeding mindvold with diamond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-12-08-20-00-33.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	582.8 KB 
ID:	26680  
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

It seems this should have been an event for the three dragons instead of a separate sale? That would have been nice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    On this type of event, you will need to breed the first two dragons to get the third dragon. All three are released on different dates.
    Good Luck!
    Thank you Kooky. Good luck to all of us!

Executive Chef
    First breeding for the Past dragon? Sunrise of course. Expecting a lot of sunrises. One a day probably. ;-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	26682  

Fashion Designer
    I like this dragon and the trio idea, but I'm dreading all those Sunrise fails.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    I will be trying that, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    It seems this should have been an event for the three dragons instead of a separate sale? That would have been nice.
    They have these often in fantasy forest story, the last one being day of the dead themed. I'm glad they're bringing dragon trios over

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast