Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I had the same question 2 days ago in this thread, but nobody has replied to me till now.
    I think it will be like Passion Dragon (with Leftheart and Rightheart) and only the breeding of the Past and Present will bring us the third one, but i am not sure.
    I hope kooky or anyone who knows the answer, to verify us the procedure.
    Yeah, I asked these questions a couple minutes after Kooky told us about this new event, but no one has replied yet.
    I'm just confused because the Valentine Dragons are actually new/unique types, but the Trio Dragons are simple color combinations.
    Well, maybe they'll tell us more when the thread for the last dragon is open. I still have to breed the first one anyway
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

@hiabarara Yes we can never guarantee speeding up the breeding process 9/10 it fails just pure luck to be honest yeah u can use the combination that results in both with accomulated sequence for instance sunrise light/yellow fruitful Green/Yellow aslong as the breeding indicates the Aquired Colours then the dragons in the crossings Gudluck )

@hiabarara Yes once we know the combination of the third trio dragon then u can choose what combination to use to breed all useing one pairing bare in mind it could be a different colour combination i breed past useing Gold/harvest 1st attempt 15hrs im now trying to breed present dragon no luck yet lol keep getting 10hr breeds ughh Present is 15hrs also Gudluck hiabarara 😀😀

@diner2u Congratulations on getting past dragon I send u an invite I play daily too Gudluck breeding present dragon no luck yet keep getting 10hr breeds ughh Present is 15hrs breed gudluk 😀

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Yeah, I asked these questions a couple minutes after Kooky told us about this new event, but no one has replied yet.
    I'm just confused because the Valentine Dragons are actually new/unique types, but the Trio Dragons are simple color combinations.
    Well, maybe they'll tell us more when the thread for the last dragon is open. I still have to breed the first one anyway
    You are absolutely right and i also found your previous unanswered post to Kooky.
    So, maybe they 'll tell us in a few days or they won't tell us at all and keep it as a precious secret, a valuable info that will know only the members of a very special secret DS club
    By the way, good luck to your next breeding tries!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    @hiabarara Yes once we know the combination of the third trio dragon then u can choose what combination to use to breed all useing one pairing bare in mind it could be a different colour combination i breed past useing Gold/harvest 1st attempt 15hrs im now trying to breed present dragon no luck yet lol keep getting 10hr breeds ughh Present is 15hrs also Gudluck hiabarara ����
    So many mysteries regarding the third dragon But I wish you good luck with Present! I'm still busy with my Sunrise fails

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    You are absolutely right and i also found your previous unanswered post to Kooky.
    So, maybe they 'll tell us in a few days or they won't tell us at all and keep it as a precious secret, a valuable info that will know only the members of a very special secret DS club
    By the way, good luck to your next breeding tries!
    The very special DS club is called "S8 staff"
    Thanks for the luck. I need it
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    @diner2u Congratulations on getting past dragon I send u an invite I play daily too Gudluck breeding present dragon no luck yet keep getting 10hr breeds ughh Present is 15hrs breed gudluk ��
    Thanks! And yes I accepted your invite! I need another 15 min to place the egg on the next then will start to try for the Present Dragon.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Rhino Keeper
    i have stopped counting the number of attempts i have made for Past!!! Present just came to me 1st try, infact i didnt even know i bred it, until it was on nest, LOL, but past is giving me nightmares, Sunrise and only sunrise!!!!
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Bred Stone x Air and got 15-hours. At this point this could either the Past or the Present dragon.

Crossing finger for the Past dragon. I wanna rid Sunrise fail from my breeding list as soon as possible

Nightclub Owner
    I wish we got a special habitat for this trio like the Passion Pit for LH, RH & Passion I have my Past dragon in the Moonlit Mountains habitat. If I get Present, he'll go somewhere else
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage