Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

🎄🎁For Present Dragon I'm Using Gold/Quetzel Only Getting 10hr Breeds 🎁🎄BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE 🎄🎁⛄😀

Rhino Keeper
    Beginning to think that Santa must be visiting me early! I tried to get Giftwrap unsuccessfully from intro till I bought him the last day. Then 1st try Air & Light, got 15 hrs & hatched Past on Friday evening. Next with 1st try Water & Light, 15 hrs. Hanukkah in nest now. Broke my streak of good luck on 1st try for Present :-) Got !0 hrs on 1st try with Forest & Air. Hope next try will work! Good luck to each of you♡

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	26837

My day in a nutshell. 3 sunrises on nests in photo (plus 4 or 5 before that, a griffin and leopard) and FINALLY GOT IT! I probably wasted about 144 gold speeding up occasionally. But finally got the blasted thing!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg sunrise after sunrise after sunrise! What is this game coming to. I was hoping for an event but this is ridiculous

@harobeda Omg Thats Hectic I have many nbrs whos been getting many upon many sunrises what is this game coming to I been there myself no matter how many times we change the combination the results are still the same Sunrise nothing but sunrise unless we use our gold to speed up that's when the dragon combination changes funny enough All the best of luck with breeding 😀😀

🎁🎄Still Trying For Present Dragon Not 1 Of My Neighbours Has Breed Him Yet As We Only Getting 10hr Breeds ughh So Frusterateing I Hate The Green/Yellow Combination Nothing But Fruitfuls I Decided To Change The Breed Of My Dragons From Gold/Quetzel To Gold/Jewelry Still Got Another 10hr Breeding Grrr🎄🎁GOODLUCK EVERYBODY FINGERS CROSSED 😀😀

6th try with Harvest X Infinity = 15 hours WooHoo! !
    Finally getting Past Dragon!
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Rhino Keeper
    I have better luck if I keep using the same two dragons to breed, move around the breeding nest before each attempt and make sure I closed down the game after each attempt.

Fashion Designer
    These stupid Sunrise fails
    I don't even want to speed up because it always seems like a waste to me to speed up a dragon I'll sell anyway. And it's not even slightly guaranteed I'll get the Past Dragon afterwards.
    And then I'll have to try for Present sigh

I'm still confused about the third dragon tbh. So we have to breed the first two dragon with each other, right? But shouldn't any other equal color combination bring us the same result? I mean if I breed other dragons that are Yellow/Light and Yellow/Green with each other then it actually should also result in this third dragon...
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I'm still confused about the third dragon tbh. So we have to breed the first two dragon with each other, right? But shouldn't any other equal color combination bring us the same result? I mean if I breed other dragons that are Yellow/Light and Yellow/Green with each other then it actually should also result in this third dragon...
    I had the same question 2 days ago in this thread, but nobody has replied to me till now.
    I think it will be like Passion Dragon (with Leftheart and Rightheart) and only the breeding of the Past and Present will bring us the third one, but i am not sure.
    I hope kooky or anyone who knows the answer, to verify us the procedure.