Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

diner2u

If u have Gold And Harvest Try that combination got mine on first try Gudluck )
    Last edited by Brooklyn2714; 12-12-15 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention Name

@delimiah Try Gold/Harvest got my past dragon on first attempt Gudluck 😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    ❄❄❄can somebody please upload the picture of present egg and what is the breeding time for this dragon please❄❄❄ thankyou 😀 gudluck everybody😀👍
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    ❄❄can't seem to find any information on present dragon ❄❄ 😀
    It's another thread right at the top. Here's the link. You'll find all informations there.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    4 Fruiful in a row, I hate every Yellow/Green combos

And I'm sick of thinking how to get Future(yellow/white/green) with Past (yellow/white) and Present (yellow/green)
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    After a marathon of mists, I got a 7 hour timer! I don't even know what that is going to be.

Can't get Hanukkah yet, then this past and now present was leased yesterday, the horror...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Grrr... 4 or 5 Sunrise fails and I think an 18 hour fail... Anyway, no past dragon. :-( And worse than that, Gift Wrap Dragon is no longer available! :-( Jeez! I thought it would be around until Christmas! :-( I REALLY wanted Gift Wrap - much more than the trio. SO BUMMED!!! *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    Gotta love S8's Christmas spirit *sarcasm*. How can you put a limited dragon with a common 24 hour fail time? Utterly ridiculous that I have been trying non stop and am on the 4th Sunrise and had 2 Griffin. I don't know why I even keep playing. Even if I were to miraculously get Past, you can only expect 10 Fruitful fails next for Present. Thanks S8, you really know what what the words customer service mean *sarcasm*.

@hiabarara Thankyou So much for the link much appreciated And gudluck to you Dear 😀😀👍

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Gotta love S8's Christmas spirit *sarcasm*. How can you put a limited dragon with a common 24 hour fail time? Utterly ridiculous that I have been trying non stop and am on the 4th Sunrise and had 2 Griffin. I don't know why I even keep playing. Even if I were to miraculously get Past, you can only expect 10 Fruitful fails next for Present. Thanks S8, you really know what what the words customer service mean *sarcasm*.
    I agree with you. I tried for the gift wrap maybe twice and couldn't get it and tried for hannuukkah twice as well (second time i got a 44hr fail gold dragon which I already have) . And I thought I will leave both and start on the trio. I spent a heap of gold to speed the sunrise and gold fails breeding and nesting time but it is not looking good. I am getting sunrises back to back. Now present is also released and I'm so p***d off because gift wrap is gone and soon will hannuukkah and past dragon hasn't arrived yet. Oh, I gotta wait 24 hrs to try again for another 24hr sunrise fail 😤😤😤😤😤

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've decided to take a completely different path. I'm breeding Rose and Metal to try for Mech or something. FIVE Sunrise fails in a row was more than I could tolerate. I even did Boosted Breed on the last and STILL got Sunrise!
    Got Armor. Decided to give Light and Air ONE more shot. I have a 15 hour timer! Now I'll have to risk the green combo fails for Present I suppose....
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel