Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

Executive Chef
    I got an army of mist for trying at the same time for Hanukkah and for a few days now I'm getting the long 1 day timer, so bored of trying for these limited things with such short time available.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I agree with you. I tried for the gift wrap maybe twice and couldn't get it and tried for hannuukkah twice as well (second time i got a 44hr fail gold dragon which I already have) . And I thought I will leave both and start on the trio. I spent a heap of gold to speed the sunrise and gold fails breeding and nesting time but it is not looking good. I am getting sunrises back to back. Now present is also released and I'm so p***d off because gift wrap is gone and soon will hannuukkah and past dragon hasn't arrived yet. Oh, I gotta wait 24 hrs to try again for another 24hr sunrise fail 😤😤😤😤😤
    I hope you don't mind me asking but what was the combo you used to get a gold dragon?

Fashion Designer
    I can't take these Sunrise fails anymore cry I haven't seen another dragon in days. All I ever see are Sunrise dragons. I already went through that phase when I was desperately trying for Peace. I don't want to have 24 hour fails anymore D:
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I wish we got a special habitat for this trio like the Passion Pit for LH, RH & Passion I have my Past dragon in the Moonlit Mountains habitat. If I get Present, he'll go somewhere else
    I also asked about habitat, on the other thread, I think. Not sure what to do with them. Thinking Paradise Falls maybe, but need to know 3rd dragon will go on there.

Rhino Keeper
    On my 4th sunrise I believe...I'm so tired of the 24hrs. Good luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    Bred Stone x Air and got 15-hours. At this point this could either the Past or the Present dragon.

Crossing finger for the Past dragon. I wanna rid Sunrise fail from my breeding list as soon as possible
    And... it was a Present dragon. I'm happy since I don't have him yet, but that's mean the quest for Past continue with the 24 hrs possible fail.

Sunrise must really like me urgh >_<

Fashion Designer
    No Past Dragon yet, but there is this 44-hour timer for Gold or Angel, my 3rd Diamond hybrid. Perhaps not the best timing for this, but I'll take it over Past :P

Fashion Designer
    I believe I will give up at this point, on two accounts nothing but sunrise and an occasional leopard. I just have lost interest at this point, wasted too much gold speeding up , and don't have enough to to just buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I can't take these Sunrise fails anymore cry I haven't seen another dragon in days. All I ever see are Sunrise dragons. I already went through that phase when I was desperately trying for Peace. I don't want to have 24 hour fails anymore D:

Lol I am crying with you!! My first attempt was a Leopard (Already have one) and since then 5 Sunrises in a row on my big island. My 2 smaller islands got it with no problems I even have present on my middle island but my big one all Sunrises which are just sold straight from the nest *sob* *sob*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Yeah, I asked these questions a couple minutes after Kooky told us about this new event, but no one has replied yet.
    I'm just confused because the Valentine Dragons are actually new/unique types, but the Trio Dragons are simple color combinations.
    Well, maybe they'll tell us more when the thread for the last dragon is open. I still have to breed the first one anyway
    Kooky did answer this. It's located on the first page of this thread. You need to breed past and present together to get the 3rd dragon