Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Trio -Dec 8 2015 :Part I: Past Dragon

Kooky replied in general that we need to breed the first two dragons to get the third dragon.
    This post has two meanings:
    Either we have to breed the first two dragons to unlock the third (to have the possibility to breed the third with various combinations) or we have to bread the first two dragons each other to get the third.
    That's why me, hiabarara and some other players asked for explanation in some previous posts

I think we need to bread the first two dragons each other, but for sure we will see it when it comes

Fashion Designer
    6 [] sunrise and counting when I'm going to get my past dragon???
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-15-15 at 12:20 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    I've got 15 h with air and light.....how much is possible that to be Past dragon???? just cant belive that I've got 15 houers after 20 and so(lost track to count buy now ) to get this dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I've got 15 h with air and light.....how much is possible that to be Past dragon???? just cant belive that I've got 15 houers after 20 and so(lost track to count buy now ) to get this dragon.
    100% past dragon.. Congratulations..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    100% past dragon.. Congratulations..
    finally!! thank you so much. OMG how I'm gonna get the other one Present....ahhh will try but at least I've got one!! yeeeeyyyy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Kooky replied in general that we need to breed the first two dragons to get the third dragon.
    Either we have to breed the first two dragons to unlock the third (to have the possibility to breed the third with various combinations) or we have to bread the first two dragons each other to get the third.
    That's why me, hiabarara and some other players asked for explanation in some previous posts

I think we need to bread the first two dragons each other, but for sure we will see it when it comes
    New Future dragon has been released today. You will need to breed the Past and Present dragons to get the new Future Dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks a lot Kooky!
    While you have forgotten to mention the "each otherr" part, i assume your post this way

Fashion Designer
    Well after about " a million" (only a slight exaggeration) sunrise fails, I really am giving up on these. I did get several leopard so,they were not all sunrise, but speed hatching those things costs too much. I will spend some time going for diamond hybrids like the elusive Mercury and angel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post

You are right and I realized that after I posted my reply and I apologize. I misread your question. I do believe that we have to breed past with present to acquire future but of course I have never taken part in one of these events so I can't be positive that's just the way I am interpreting her reply earlier. Good luck to all! My first try on the only island that I have been able to breed both on is the expected 24hr fail. This one will be tough as Future is only white and yellow no green so it opens up the possibility for so many fails one even worse than sunrise which is the 26hr Pegasus ugh and it's also 15 hours with the ability to still breed both past and present even if you get the 15hr timer you still may not have future! The suspense might just be my undoing lol Cry Sob Cry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    6 [] sunrise and counting when I'm going to get my past dragon???
    I'm right there with you on my big island with a leopard thrown in for good measure. I took a break and tried for present and got a fairy which I was very happy to see because I have never been able to breed it and I'm lvl 121 lol