Thread: Holiday items BEFORE the holiday is over

Holiday items BEFORE the holiday is over

Past events always lead up yo or overshoot the holiday which usually means if an event is completed, the reward (which is usually holiday specific) becomes useless until the following year. It would be nice if we can get game pieces before the holiday so we could display them the year that they are rewarded. Example:the children's orphanage. I didn't finish this building until Halloween was over, so as soon as it was completed it went streight into storage fo next year. I would love to decorate for Christmas, but aside from the reindeer stable we got nothing.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    last year we didn't get the Christmas trees until December 22. There's still plenty of time yet! I wonder what this week will bring

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    last year we didn't get the Christmas trees until December 22. There's still plenty of time yet! I wonder what this week will bring
    Tick-tock-tick-tock lol come on S8, at least bring back the gem Christmas trees!! I don't care if S8 doesn't bring back the coin bought Christmas trees but at least bring back the beautiful Splendid Christmas Tree, grand and winter white! just put them in the market for a limited time.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing. This Christmas was an absolute bust for festive items. The new year items are too generic to indicate new year.

I really missed Christmas this year. I was hoping for previous years items to be back in the market. S8 missed a lot of gems from me.

Fashion Designer
    Anyway, we got lots of spring-items way before spring.....!

Nevertheless I agree:
    I want time-related items and in time. Not way before or after (still collecting fireworks now?!).
    And I hardly enjoyed the ice fountain and other winter stuff, because I had to mess up my kingdom for the fireworks-event. Now I'm done, while I re-organised my kingdom I didn't feel like putting all winterstuff back.
    It's making me season-confused (okay, just like IRL, the climate is so disturbed worldwide as well, but all the more reason to keep my kingdom a safe and reliable place, a haven. But that's not happening lately, anymore.....).
    Last edited by EBJW; 01-10-16 at 12:24 AM.
    I am Zelda

Isn't that the truth!
    We shouldn't have to put out 'X' amount of certain buildings to be able to complete a goal or event. It's just silly.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    And if we have built those buildings we should be able to store them! The number of buildings should be counted by those on the board instead of board + inventory. I am fed up with buying and building buildings one event only to have to sell them a week later and then need the buildings I just sold a few weeks ago. We shouldnt have to sell and build and sell and build again just to complete events.