Thread: Not Receiving To Go Order Reward

Not Receiving To Go Order Reward

I noticed that when I fill my to go orders, I don't ever receive the coins given. For the last few days now, any order I filled that gave me coins, I didn't actually get after hitting collect. I even closed the game and reopened it to see if they would appear, NOPE. So now I've at least lost 15,000 coins on to go order rewards. How do I get the coins I should have actually been given? I took screenshots. The first one is when it shows I should be given 1,500 coins for my to go order. After I clicked collect, the second screenshot shows that my coin amount did not increase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reward.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	26647   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rewards.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	26646  

Farm Supplier
    Same problem with me

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I thought I was imagining this.... Tried to check it today to be sure but got items on all 3 orders. So, same for me. Haven't received any money once I hit 1000 coins for an order.

Sorry for the confusion! You should actually be receiving the coins before the dialog pops up with the collect button. Can you guys double check this with your next to-go order?

Yep. Got the money when I hit deliver instead of collect. That's confusing. Glad I got my coins though. Thanks!