Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9th December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    ooo i kno where u live then hahaha XD

Good thing you don't know what I look like haha, to be on topic hoping there's a preview! It's late now
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    If it hasn't come by now it's not coming. I guess we will find out if there will be an update and what it is sometime tomorrow.

Where is our preview s8, come on we look forward to our goals & updates ! Now you're not giving us a sneak peak ugh ! 😣😤😥😦😧😲😞

New Resident
    It's 10:15 p.m. & no update in sight.

Rhino Keeper
    Well last time we didn't get the update, they gave us the fall sale.
    Still hoping for a Christmas/ winter sale

I'm still praying that they'll re-relase the sleigh table. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl ease
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

I'd love to see reindeers and typical christmas stuff with candy canes and all those cute things.but my expectations are very low,since the updates got so bad.

Maybe THEY decided to surprise us!

I hope they don't re-release that funky looking sled table. I've never seen a sled with glass on it.

I'd love to see a re-released/new and improved Gingerbread update. In fact, anything Christmas or any update relating to it, with IMPROVED items from before, would be nice. I'm not sure anyone has ever said anything about that before.
    I'd love to see a Christmas tree with REAL sparkling lights. Glass wall paper that lets you see out, maybe with some snowflakes on them. And no more Phebes! I'd really like to be able to buy some separate characters that are engaging in various Christmas activities, like...throwing a snowball, ice skating, making a snow angle...you know, similar to the singular rain deer that they offered last year and a few years prior. I'd love to see a real sled with Santa and his rain deer, unlike the one they gave us in 2013 that was made from Christmas lights. Those Santa tables that were in the last preview? THEY ROCKED! It would be nice to have some floor tiles that were less busy but somewhat Christmasy. Most of the floor tiles have too much going on in them. And it would be real cool if they were random prints so they wouldn't all be facing the same way, unless they are all one color, but I guess we have a few one colored floor tiles already. Also, it would REALLY REALLY REALLY be nice if we could at least turn our Christmas items all four directions. OH! And nobody has mentioned an Elf On A Shelf! That would be so cute! Guess this is all entirely too late, but it's something to think about for next year.

Executive Chef
    I'm expecting no update at all....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I'm expecting no update at all....
    same......or possibly at best ([]) goals, maybe....... but nothing else.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-09-15 at 12:17 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast