Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9th December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I'm on android but was playing on ios when the goals arrived.
    Aw ok.so you did the goals 2012? I didn't play back then,so it will stay locked. anyone else thinking,that just a tree ( even if it looks beautiful) and the tables as final goal prize is really low?

Executive Chef
    I'm quite fine with only the tree since we are in need of a really pretty and huge one. I just hope that it lives up to its titan name and not just a 3x3-ish size in a 4x4 space. xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Aw ok.so you did the goals 2012? I didn't play back then,so it will stay locked. anyone else thinking,that just a tree ( even if it looks beautiful) and the tables as final goal prize is really low?
    Yes I did. I hope they unlock it for you guys and they've added more items in the beginning deco tab

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    hey order me some too for a xmas present XD

i went nuts with boxes and spent half of my 580 gems now i only have 300
    You too?! I swear we are game twins. I was too annoyed with that one whole mirror we got yesterday that I blew all my gems on the white suitcase box. And got four of those horribly small lanterns in a row. I usually feel bad when I do stuff like that and her lame prizes but didn't care. Because I feel ill never have anything else to spend them on.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    sorry guys was on the phone,, its all probably just some glitch i got. i wish itd go away again
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Seriously, a lump of coal??? Is that some sort of passive aggressive messages to us?
    You know they are thumbing their noses at us and I love it! It at least means they're reading our rude comments. The first recipe is so beautiful. I wish the quantity wasn't so low so I could put them on a center counter, where they could be seen longer.

I also hope that tree is gigantic. If it's small like that 40 gem tree, with not much main decor for sale this Xmas will be lame for me here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The first recipe is so beautiful. I wish the quantity wasn't so low so I could put them on a center counter, where they could be seen longer.
    Ughh but it's on an ugly baking tray on the counter!!!

Btw I agree with you on that 40-gem tree. It looks nice but the size is lackluster at only 2x2 so I really hope this final goal prize is in-your-face huge and beautiful.

Executive Chef
    There are two additional floor decorations. A pillar and a bunch of gifts. They're just not locked. I suspect you may need to buy them as part of the goal so I would hold off buying them for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Maybe we will get 1-2 additional floor items, it has happened before where the items didn't show up in the lock tab...

BUT anything is possible maybe or maybe not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Childsplay2014 View Post
    I agree Natasha_07. Think I asked about a church once before and....Nothing!

So are we allowed to cuss on this forum? Also, does anyone remember/know whether we will have any sales during the next few weeks. Seems to me I remember we had a sale last year, after Christmas.
    We'll probably get a end of year clearance sale. ❤

Farm Supplier
    i don't have a Santas Grotto. Where is it? It's not in my locked goals??????????

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast