Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9th December 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    Same here! I've already saved spots in my newly decorated bakery for those table, chair and counters!

Judging by those items, I will say the goal will be a pretty traditional chrismas goal. Nothing fancy like winter wedding, victorian stuff, etc. etc. Just Santa, reindeer, snowman, elves maybe? It's not a complain! I never get tired of traditional chrismas items!
    we all wish for some reindeer or watever else xmas has but knowing s8 itll probably be something not nice like we expect lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    we all wish for some reindeer or watever else xmas has but knowing s8 itll probably be something not nice like we expect lol
    Yeah it'll probably be cute elves dancing. Or cute reindeer dancing. Then Mr and Mrs Claus at a table. I am looking forward to the tables and chairs though. I really like those. That's if they are the ones that were in last weeks teaser.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Don't we already know what the tables, chairs & counters will look like? Hope so, I really want them!

What do you mean, we already know what they look like? When did that happen? 😂

i want old christmas items sales please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad206 View Post
    What do you mean, we already know what they look like? When did that happen? 
    On last weeks Storm 8 blog sneak peek they showed us the tables, chairs, and counters in the teaser BUT indicated they were not ready for last week and hinted or implied they would be released in this weeks update. See this thread post #49.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ber-2015/page5

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to see more outdoor Xmas deco: frozen forest, tress full of snow and some wall deco like Xmas lights.
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Would love to see more outdoor Xmas deco: frozen forest, tress full of snow and some wall deco like Xmas lights.
    I already mentioned some doors in the other last update in late November.
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    I guess they forgot about us

Executive Chef
    maybe last week's inaccurate preview made them wary of releasing a teaser this week.

Executive Chef
    Or they are busy drawing fruit bubbles to pop.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast