Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 9th December 2015

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I believe Santa's Grotto was final prize and rewarded to players who completed the Christmas 2012 goals, it's unlocked still for those players if they want to purchase an additional one for 32 gems.
    Yap it was the final prize. If I remember correctly, the 8 reindeers were also prizes for that series of goals.

The decorations for this update look lovely. Hope the tree is big.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-09-15 at 11:03 PM.

We only have two coin items for decorating.Well that and the last update stuff.i think this goal is another let down,even if the christmas tree looks cute.

Rhino Keeper
    There're EIGHT of them?!
    Hope someone who got all will post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yap it was the final prize. If I remember correctly, the 8 reindeers were also prizes for that series of goals.

The decorations for this update look lovely. Hope the tree is big.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    There're EIGHT of them?!
    I posted a picture of my bakery in the "show off your bakery thread". I have all the reindeers, and the Santa's grotto. That was my first Christmas goal since playing this game. There's actually 9 reindeer but two of them are in one deco together.

Last edited by filochick1982; 12-10-15 at 03:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Would this goal still be a let down if they had included the two floor decos as locked and made them goal prizes? I think people are disappointed as you only get one "prize" whereas really you get 3 prizes. The first two are just unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    We only have two coin items for decorating.Well that and the last update stuff.i think this goal is another let down,even if the christmas tree looks cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh they are so lovely~
    I've got 5 or 6 only, and never knowing that there are 8,
    I was just start playing at that time, even not knowing that I was doing a goal, I just keep doing whatever Loretta told me to do, and didn't know I got the reindeers until one day I suddenly found them in my deco tab, so I think I had stop doing the task due to lack of coins, that's why I don't have the grotto.

Lucky you, got all these nice stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I posted a picture of my bakery in the "show off your bakery thread". I have all the reindeers, and the Santa's grotto. That was my first Christmas goal since playing this game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    There're EIGHT of them?!
    Here's the reindeer zoo. I am going to add more of this update decorations to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	209.5 KB 
ID:	26717

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Would this goal still be a let down if they had included the two floor decos as locked and made them goal prizes? I think people are disappointed as you only get one "prize" whereas really you get 3 prizes. The first two are just unlocked.
    I think it's a matter of perspectives - in the balloon goal I remember we had two (or three?) locked items and one (or two?) unlocked floor decos.

Executive Chef
    Well, it's nice for those who hate goals to have more of the decor unlocked from the outset.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so happy that a christmas tree is the final prize!! Finally!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast