Thread: So I have 2 doors...

Farm Supplier

So I have 2 doors...

3 doors actually. I have 2 in my bakery right now and only one is working and I'm making money really slowly after renovating my bakery, please help D:

Rhino Keeper
    The people that come in which door is random. But try selling 2 doors. Then buy other 2 doors.
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    No don't sell them. There's nothing wrong with the doors.

There must be something in the way to the register. Do you have more than one register or are they all going from the 2 doors to one register? Are the customers just stopping at the door for a few seconds, then going back out? If they are then it's definitely something blocking the route to the register.

If you can't see anything wrong then you can try to post a picture so we can help you.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post

There must be something in the way to the register. Do you have more than one register or are they all going from the 2 doors to one register? Are the customers just stopping at the door for a few seconds, then going back out? If they are then it's definitely something blocking the route to the register.

If you can't see anything wrong then you can try to post a picture so we can help you.
    I'm doing a lot better after buying another cash register and also letting my heart ranking get back up to 100 (I was renovating).

Im still kind of on the fence, I dont know if I'm just paranoid, but here's a pic of my bakery anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	26577

Before I added the other cash register it was a long voyage from one side of the bakery to the side with that baking station.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post

The quality in that picture is abysmal.

Fashion Designer
    The quality is ok when you click on the picture.

You only have one door there and it's working ok. You won't earn a lot of money if your customers have to walk that far. It's best to limit how far they can walk. The quicker they are in and out the more money you'll earn.

Host(ess)
    Check out this oldie but goodie thread you need to have the bots walk no more than 9--10 spaces before reaching a register and they need to stop in front or on the side so turn yours around, have nothing around it and if that's your second one behind the bread counter move it and create another door and register set up. Hope this helps!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ow-to-speed-up

Fashion Designer
    Just saw the picture you posted on the show off your bakery thread. I can now see that your other door is all the way on the left. It wasn't shown on the picture above. Yeah the register on the left needs to be moved. It's the wrong way around.