Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food quest has improved?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I went on a food quest yesterday and got 125 apples. This is the frequent norm for me. This or 3,000 coins.

My dragon needs questing lessons.
    sadly i am with you for low food yield from this quest. i never got more than one thousand apples (125 apples and 3k coins is the norms for me). once i was stoked to get over a thousand apples, but game reset kicked in and i have collect the quest again , which had only coin return for me (that is for the same quest).

i was using high level magic for the quest before i bred second (or third ) magic dragon. current second magic i keep is only at lv 3, perhpas that affected the yield as well. i sorta stopped sending it to quest last week before i kept getting coins and for the tales.
    after reading this thread, sending in high level (lv10) still did not affect much, just collect and got 125 apples.

Fashion Designer
    I usually get 125 or 500 apples but I have gotten both 5000 and 8000. When I got the 8000 nobody believed me and I believe it was right about be time the gold quest was removed. As I said at the time a decent exchange in my view as I need food and was sometimes buying it anyhow. My level six tends to do better questing than my baby. I have never evolved magic past six.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 12-09-15 at 12:21 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    I only started questing for food since they took away the quest for gold, so I can't tell the difference between then and now. I've had 5000 and 8000 apples too, but 3000 coins and 125 apples are common. Last days I've seen a few 500 and 800 apples rewards, too.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Well, you guys mentioning the 5,000 & 8,000 apples have inspired me to try again. Lol - after my Moon came back from his last 3 quests with "40,000", "30,000", and "20,000" coins respectively, I sent magic out questing this morning. Plus, I have decided to start breeding for Anubis, so when I get a magic fail, I will send it questing to see if my baby one will do better than my lv 8. I'll keep you guys posted & let you know how it goes. 😉

Thanks Simdiva and Bastiaan0 for confirming the 8.000 crops rewards.
    As i already mentioned, i am questing for crops for months (3 every day) and i haven't seen such a reward until now. Perhaps it's a new entry after they have stopped the "quest for golds".

By the way, a friend of mine, which also questing only for crops, has 3 Magic Dragons on Level 4, 7, 9 and claims that Level 7 Dragon has earned the best rewards than the other two.
    I don't know if it's only coincidence/luck or if the level of the dragon really influences the result of the quest, but i am mentioning it just in case someone wants to make some tests.
    I only have one Epic Magic Dragon and i can't make tests for myself too.

Rhino Keeper
    Well the minute I commented on this thread, my quest starts tanking. I've only gotten 125 food the last 6 times I've sent him out. Coins every other time, lol. Go figure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post

By the way, a friend of mine, which also questing only for crops, has 3 Magic Dragons on Level 4, 7, 9 and claims that Level 7 Dragon has earned the best rewards than the other two.
    I don't know if it's only coincidence/luck or if the level of the dragon really influences the result of the quest, but i am mentioning it just in case someone wants to make some tests.
    I only have one Epic Magic Dragon and i can't make tests for myself too.
    Since I only do magic quest since I gt it. I felt it is again pretty random.... I tried magic7 result are 3k coins, 125~800apples random... Tried to level to 9, I felt the result are worst Imo (I did almost 1month trail with magic9 I have gotten 800apples at most I believe)

My Magic1 is having the best result as you can see from page 1....

My Neighbour is testing this... Every 3days trail, farm maybe 2 or3x like me a day... He reported that one of his magic3 is having result like me... After 2 or 3days of straight 3k coins... Boommmm 5k apples or 8k apples...

Average I EITHIER get at least 5k or 8kapples in 7days except I was very lucky on last DT events I got 8k apples n after next again 8kapples... My best record not counting 125~800apples was that DT week I think in 7days I got total 2x8k apples n 2x5k apples for a level50+ it is pretty huge.

If any1 got spare magic laying around maybe try the magic quest for 3days since you are doing it than level up again to see if you can get the 5k or 8k apples effect

Edit: my Neighbour name his magic3 "miracle" too like me lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Well, you guys mentioning the 5,000 & 8,000 apples have inspired me to try again. Lol - after my Moon came back from his last 3 quests with "40,000", "30,000", and "20,000" coins respectively, I sent magic out questing this morning. Plus, I have decided to start breeding for Anubis, so when I get a magic fail, I will send it questing to see if my baby one will do better than my lv 8. I'll keep you guys posted & let you know how it goes. ��
    So, to update: My last three quests with my Magic have been 800 apples, 500, & then 125. So nothing in the thousands for me yet, but overall not too bad since he didn't come back with any coins in three consecutive trips.

I have yet to send him out for days and days at a time because I get bored & start sending Moon on quests again hoping to get that last comet core. lol I usually switch them back and forth every couple quests (Moon takes a whole day, so I might try him 3 times & then get bored, then switch back to magic). This may be why I never see those food counts in the thousands.

With the addition of the Holiday Trio my Anubis breeding has been put on hold, so I will have to test out the baby Magic questing some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Since I only do magic quest since I gt it. I felt it is again pretty random.... I tried magic7 result are 3k coins, 125~800apples random... Tried to level to 9, I felt the result are worst Imo (I did almost 1month trail with magic9 I have gotten 800apples at most I believe)

My Magic1 is having the best result as you can see from page 1....

My Neighbour is testing this... Every 3days trail, farm maybe 2 or3x like me a day... He reported that one of his magic3 is having result like me... After 2 or 3days of straight 3k coins... Boommmm 5k apples or 8k apples...

Average I EITHIER get at least 5k or 8kapples in 7days except I was very lucky on last DT events I got 8k apples n after next again 8kapples... My best record not counting 125~800apples was that DT week I think in 7days I got total 2x8k apples n 2x5k apples for a level50+ it is pretty huge.

If any1 got spare magic laying around maybe try the magic quest for 3days since you are doing it than level up again to see if you can get the 5k or 8k apples effect

Edit: my Neighbour name his magic3 "miracle" too like me lol
    I am thinking to e-mail TL asking them to downgrade my Magic Dragon.
    On Epic form either he is too fat to produce the big amount of food or he is always starving and during the questing procedure he is eating most of the fruits that produces and finally i earn almost nothing!
    I am good person and i won't say that i am jealous on you about your good luck!
    Nahhh, i prefer to say that i envy you!!! lol

By the way, i have noticed that if i have a small stock of crops, like 1-2 dozen k. of them, then my earnings are better, but i am not 100% sure about it, cause most of the time i prefer to have a good stock, like 100.000 or more.

I've not noticed an increase. Magic is out constantly on my 2 games and returning with 125 or 3000 coins. If anything, I'm seeing more coin returns. Never got 5,000 food on either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast