Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food quest has improved?

Executive Chef

Food quest has improved?

I used to think the food quest a total waste of time. However, this last few days I've been getting 800 apples regularly and today I got 5,000.

Anyone else noticing improved returns lately?

Of course, once I actually got an 800 I sent Magic out more, but I reckon there has been a change to this.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    I went on a food quest yesterday and got 125 apples. This is the frequent norm for me. This or 3,000 coins.

My dragon needs questing lessons.

Executive Chef
    That used to be my experience too, so I never bothered much. Now I'm sending him almost permanently!

Rhino Keeper
    Once I gt Magic I ONLY do food quest, I do not know if My Magic dragon is glitch or what but I am not complaining lol because overall I still think it is a better source for food in a Long run...

After 2 days of straight 3k coins, I farm 5k apples in the morning n another 8k apples just now lol

My Magic is at lvl1 never ever lvl her or gain an level she is my first magic ever breed... I breed another magic which is now lvl9 but do not seems to get the effect like my lvl1 tried her for a few times my hit rate in about a month...

Lvl9 magic
    20% 3k coins, 70% 125apples etc, 10% 500apples at most

Since I use her for dragon battles so no big deal lol but....

Lvl1 magic
    70% 3k coins, 20% 125 ~ 500apples, 10% 5k n 8k apples

You can see I really dun mind the few days coins lol I am so afraid to level her or evolve her. I name her miracle btw

Fashion Designer
    If you guys don't use the food quest, what else do you do with your Quest Outpost? Not using it at all seems like an absolute waste and the other quests are not that great.
    The gold quest doesn't even exist anymore and the map quest is an absolute joke. I tried it the last days because my Magic dragon is in the Breeding Den, but I get about 1 map every two or three days. The comet quest might be an alternative, but I read that it takes many months to get all the parts...

Back to the question - I always use the food quest and I noticed the 5.000 and 8.000 food a couple weeks ago.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    To answer your first question, not a lot really. During Dragon Tales I Use it a lot, of course, but other than that? Agree re the map quest, not worth the effort. If Island came back with 10 or 20 maps, even if only every now and then, I'd do it. But for 1?

The food quest is now worth doing. I think I got 6,725 apples today. I used to be lucky if I got 125 a week! Mind you, I recognise the success rate depends on how often one sends him out but there was no indication it was going to be any better and it was mostly coins. I think I got one lot of coins out of the last 5 trips.

Major improvement, in my view!

Executive Chef
    I've been getting very poor returns since those tales started, which is of course when I most needed food. Nothing over 500, mostly 3000 coins or 125 apples for my six hours. Mind you this is consistent over my four accounts. Lucky for you, Deede.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Once I gt Magic I ONLY do food quest, I do not know if My Magic dragon is glitch or what but I am not complaining lol because overall I still think it is a better source for food in a Long run...

After 2 days of straight 3k coins, I farm 5k apples in the morning n another 8k apples just now lol

My Magic is at lvl1 never ever lvl her or gain an level she is my first magic ever breed... I breed another magic which is now lvl9 but do not seems to get the effect like my lvl1 tried her for a few times my hit rate in about a month...

Lvl9 magic
    20% 3k coins, 70% 125apples etc, 10% 500apples at most

Since I use her for dragon battles so no big deal lol but....

Lvl1 magic
    70% 3k coins, 20% 125 ~ 500apples, 10% 5k n 8k apples

You can see I really dun mind the few days coins lol I am so afraid to level her or evolve her. I name her miracle btw
    My magic is at 8 & was thinking to level it more...but maybe not. lol But I never get over 500 apples, and that would be a REALLY good day.

Maybe getting a new Magic fail won't be such a bad thing...

To Hiabarara - I use my quest mainly to try and get parts for the Comet Dragon. I've been trying for about 8 months now to get them all... I only need one more core. Been trying 3 months alone just for that one part. Seems impossible for my island, yet my Moon dragon is still on a quest for one as we speak.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I've been getting very poor returns since those tales started, which is of course when I most needed food. Nothing over 500, mostly 3000 coins or 125 apples for my six hours. Mind you this is consistent over my four accounts. Lucky for you, Deede.
    This is my experience, exactly.

Are you a more seasoned player, freesiawoods? I've noticed that my neighbors who haven't been playing the game as long (regardless of how quickly they've leveled up, like DeeDe ) have had better luck with things. Or it could just be the device they play on. Or possibly the time of day you do certain things makes a difference?

There are many things it could be, but I suppose it could just be luck...

Rhino Keeper
    A bonus of sending Magic on food quests is that you don't have to see him in your isle (yes, I think it's a particularly ugly dragon). :=)
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast