Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about Gem Ovens

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Answer 2 & 3: The number of ovens you buy does not change the number of gems you earn. As with all the coin ovens, you earn gems for each recipe, regardless of whether you cooked that recipe on a single appliance or 18 duplicate appliances.

Answer 1: These 2 ovens are different. The recipes on the Bavarian Oven work as normal, each recipe will give you 2 gems for mastering it, one at the end of level 2 and the other at the end of level 4, as you said. As there are 3 recipes on it, you'll earn 6 gems for mastering everything, so since each one cost 5 gems, you'll end up losing gems if you buy more than one. If you only buy one, eventually you'll have a profit of 1 gem, but it will take you a long time to get there.

The Colonial Oven (it has a little info symbol on it to confirm this) will eventually pay out 12 gems--two after level 2 and another two after level 4, on three recipes each. So if you buy one appliance for 5 gems, you'd eventually have a 7 gem profit. Or you could buy two and still eventually earn a 2-gem profit, but if you get three, you're losing gems.
    Thank you for the reply.

Question #1.
    “In regards regular ovens”. Let's say I have 3 regular ovens each are cooking different recipes. I keep cooking the same recipes on those 3 ovens. Example; each oven recipes are Pecan pie, Raspberry macrons, Soccer cake pops.

For question #1. I keep cooking those same recipes, eventually I’ll receive 1 gem per ovens, of course, not all at once”.
    Is that correct?

Question #2
    “In regards any ovens”, (except the ones that don’t give gems). Once you receive a gem on that one recipe, example; Pecan pie and got a gem.

For question #2
    Later on, I go back to cooking Pecan pie. Can you still receive a gem?, even though I already received a gem while back.

Note: I only have 1 Colonial and 1 Bavarian

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by reflection37; 03-04-20 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Edit: make sure it’s readable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123