Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Gem Ovens

Oh nice I need to get that one out of storage!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin5399 View Post
    Oh nice I need to get that one out of storage!
    The cooking times for these recipes are pretty short, so you can master them pretty fast. Happy baking.

Executive Chef
    You will only make a gem profit on them if you only buy one oven, and it will not be fast. I personally will not buy another gem oven. It takes forever to master the recipes with only one oven.

Rhino Keeper
    How much does the Christmas oven cost? How many gems does it cost I mean.
    Storm 8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 214sed View Post
    How much does the Christmas oven cost? How many gems does it cost I mean.
    There arent any gem Christmas ovens. The new one costs 65,000 each

Farm Supplier

Re: Colonail and Bavarian and gems

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You get 2 gems for mastering level 2 and level 4 respectively. Total 4 gems for each recipe.
    Or if anyone can help me.

Hi. I have a few questions I would like to make sure I?m understanding,
    _

Question 1.

For 1 Colonial and 1 Bavarian each have 3 different recipes total 6 recipes, each recipe is 2 gems? When the yellow bar reaches to #2 you get 2 gems and same for #4, on any recipes (level). However, you only get 2 gems on level 2 and 2 gems on level 4, total each 2 gems, that?s total 4 gems, nothing more. Am I understanding it rightly?

Question 2.

If you buy more than one Colonial, Bavarian, to gain more gems. Example; 1 Colonial and 2 Bavarian. Will it still work that way?
    _________

Question 3.

If you buy, 2 ovens of the same kind, example; 2 Bavarian only. Does it work the same way?

Note; Both ovens on the floor only 1 oven, doesn?t matter which one.

Thank You in a advance
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Executive Chef
    Answer 2 & 3: The number of ovens you buy does not change the number of gems you earn. As with all the coin ovens, you earn gems for each recipe, regardless of whether you cooked that recipe on a single appliance or 18 duplicate appliances.

Answer 1: These 2 ovens are different. The recipes on the Bavarian Oven work as normal, each recipe will give you 2 gems for mastering it, one at the end of level 2 and the other at the end of level 4, as you said. As there are 3 recipes on it, you'll earn 6 gems for mastering everything, so since each one cost 5 gems, you'll end up losing gems if you buy more than one. If you only buy one, eventually you'll have a profit of 1 gem, but it will take you a long time to get there.

The Colonial Oven (it has a little info symbol on it to confirm this) will eventually pay out 12 gems--two after level 2 and another two after level 4, on three recipes each. So if you buy one appliance for 5 gems, you'd eventually have a 7 gem profit. Or you could buy two and still eventually earn a 2-gem profit, but if you get three, you're losing gems.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-01-20 at 05:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Also the Tea Cup Stove has 6 recipes so you will pay 5 gems then get 12 gems after you master all the recipes.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Also the Tea Cup Stove has 6 recipes so you will pay 5 gems then get 12 gems after you master all the recipes.
    Not exactly - the Tea Cup Stove's extra recipes were added during a 5-Day goal, and so would only be available to those players who unlocked them at that time. Bit of a bungle there

So, unless you were around to unlock those recipes, there will only be 3 (or possibly 4) recipes available to you in that appliance.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Oh really. I don't remember the goal at all, but I guess I must have had the oven when the goal was available. I only pulled it back out a week ago and found out that I had more recipes to master.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast