Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Gem Ovens

Farm Supplier

Question about Gem Ovens

I have a question before i purchase these ovens there's 2 of them i believe.. do i get more gems for each oven i buy or the same amount of gems for one when i master the recipes trying to figure out if to buy more than one of each.

how much is the rewards on these particular ovens?

thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    I have a question before i purchase these ovens there's 2 of them i believe.. do i get more gems for each oven i buy or the same amount of gems for one when i master the recipes trying to figure out if to buy more than one of each.

how much is the rewards on these particular ovens?

thanks in advance
    Both the Colonial and Bavarian ovens have 3 recipes, once you master recipes you get 6 gems. Doesn't matter how many ovens of each you buy, you will only get 6 gems total. Only way to gain gems without losing is to buy one only. If you plan to master for gems on these ovens really not worth it, as will take forever to do so with one oven. I myself didn't buy any, don't like to buy ovens for gems. But some of my neighbors did because they like to have all ovens and display them in their bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Both the Colonial and Bavarian ovens have 3 recipes, once you master recipes you get 6 gems. Doesn't matter how many ovens of each you buy, you will only get 6 gems total. Only way to gain gems without losing is to buy one only. If you plan to master for gems on these ovens really not worth it, as will take forever to do so with one oven. I myself didn't buy any, don't like to buy ovens for gems. But some of my neighbors did because they like to have all ovens and display them in their bakery.
    so pay 5 to get 6???? 1 gem bonus lol ok ty nvm then

Executive Chef
    so pay 5 to get 6???? 1 gem bonus lol ok ty nvm then

Your welcome, the recipes are cute but not enough for me to buy em lol

Executive Chef
    I think one of the ovens (can't remember which one now) actually pays out 12 gems. But that is if you only buy one oven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think one of the ovens (can't remember which one now) actually pays out 12 gems. But that is if you only buy one oven.
    Your right I had forgotten the Colonial oven earns you 12 gems, still take a while with one oven though to earn profit. Maybe after done mastering all ovens will buy one lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    so not both just one?

Executive Chef
    so not both just one?
    Bavarian will earn you 6 gems, Colonial will earn you 12 gems

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Bavarian will earn you 6 gems, Colonial will earn you 12 gems
    I don't understand how the colonial oven can earn 12 gems. Can someone explain? I have that oven and it only has three recipes on it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin5399 View Post
    I don't understand how the colonial oven can earn 12 gems. Can someone explain? I have that oven and it only has three recipes on it.
    You get 2 gems for mastering level 2 and level 4 respectively. Total 4 gems for each recipe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast